ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SKY NEWS NOW! Return to archive
05-07-02 01:53 PM
StoneWay The coverage of the blimp arrival has just been live on Sky News here in UK. They even had a MickCam from onboard. They're on the ground now so maybe they'll come back to the actual conference. They left it as they were just out of the blimp with pictures being taken. At the very least they'll play back some of it.
05-07-02 02:05 PM
Gazza its on Sky news active now!
05-07-02 02:15 PM
StoneWay Cool, got it. Thanks for that. For anyone without Sky they're showing the conference live on the interactive part of Sky News right now. (press a red button and watch it picture in picture).

They just said they won't reveal the name of the tour today. Not until the album is named.
05-07-02 02:24 PM
StoneWay It just ended. Theres now a message on screen saying Thankyou and Goodnight. Hopefully they'll play it back on Sky Active for anyone who didn't catch it live.
05-07-02 02:32 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Well done Gazza, I caught the last 10 mins. Suggest we all bombard their e-mail [email protected] to get them to re-run tape on Active throughout evening.
05-07-02 05:00 PM
Scot Rocks I am so depressed, cable sucks - I don't have Sky News Digital - and I never saw any of it...Vh1 is shit Britney Spears instead of the Stones...

05-07-02 05:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man Normal Sky News had a bit. It wasnt much, but it was enough for me. Pictures are posted on the board and you can download the confrence. Everythings fine and dandy

05-07-02 06:35 PM
swapwoodfortaylor It is still being constantly shown on one of the ACTIVE screens on Sky News (23.35 PM UK)
05-07-02 07:21 PM
Stray Cat Thanks for that SWFT .I just caught the end of conference on Sky active.I'll keep watching until I get it all.Charlie looked a little green,I wonder if it was the flight?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.