ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
© Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ian Hunter Return to archive
3rd May 2007 10:47 PM
TomL Just bought tix the day before I leave on vac to the Springfield, VA show, June 22nd. Also at the Rams Head in Annapolis June 26th. If you are in the area don't miss Ian, great show in a small club. I have always liked his music, check it out you may too.

ianhunter.com
[Edited by TomL]
3rd May 2007 11:06 PM
mojoman 1 07 June 07 Chicago IL House of Blues Tickets
2 08 June 07 Ferndale MI Magic Bag Tickets
3 09 June 07 Cleveland OH Beachland Ballroom Tickets
4 14 June 07 Las Vegas NV Four Queens Hotel Tickets
5 15 June 07 Agoura Hills CA The Canyon Club Tickets
6 16 June 07 San Juan Capistrano CA The Coach House Tickets
7 17 June 07 Los Angeles CA The Key Club Tickets
8 20 June 07 Philadelphia PA Finnegan's Wake
9 21 June 07 Sayreville NJ Starland Ballroom Tickets
10 22 June 07 Springfield VA Jaxx Nightclub Tickets
11 23 June 07 New York NY Highline Ballroom Tickets
12 26 June 07 Annapolis MD Ram's Head Tickets
4th May 2007 12:34 AM
Dan
quote:
mojoman wrote:
7 17 June 07 Los Angeles CA The Key Club Tickets

I might be at this show but there is an awful lot going on this week.
4th May 2007 09:15 AM
GotToRollMe Damn, Tom, I didn't know you were a fan. I've got a friend who is an absolutely rabid Ian Hunter fan and I've been collecting bootlegs for her. I'll send some your way.
By the way, he was on Rockline on Wednesday night.
4th May 2007 12:23 PM
Dan
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Damn, Tom, I didn't know you were a fan. I've got a friend who is an absolutely rabid Ian Hunter fan and I've been collecting bootlegs for her.

3/16/07 kinda sucks, I was too drunk.
4th May 2007 04:17 PM
Martha Hey Capt. TomL! I LOVE Ian Hunter.

Would love to see him. He's not coming close enuff to me this time around.

Good for YOU!

xxoo,
Martha
4th May 2007 04:47 PM
sammy davis jr. I had the pleasure to meet and chat with Ian and Ronno years ago....a very nice bloke. However, I think he's "jumped the shark" as a songwriter. I'll probably be at the Chicago show though.
4th May 2007 07:00 PM
TomL Well GTRM he will be in your neck of the woods right after I see him. Maybe I'll just take the bus up with Ian to NY and hop on the cruise ship. I did send an e-mail to him asking to meet him, we will c.

I seen him on the RANT tour and he was great. Just wish he had more followers to keep the cause alive.

Martha u2? Never knew that.
[Edited by TomL]
5th May 2007 08:37 AM
MRD8 I've got a GREAT boot DVD ofhim in Philly on the Rant tour...after his first song his guitar strap broke and he nearly dropped his axe! During Cleveland Rocks the audience started singing EAGLES SUCK.....PHILLIES SUCK at the top of their lungs! Ian has a great stage precence.
5th May 2007 10:24 AM
Martha Always loved Ian from the moment I first heard him....I was a goner!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)