ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
© Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry to reveal all on net? Return to archive
2nd May 2007 03:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Jerry to reveal all on net?
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
MetroUK

Jerry Hall's meetings with rock star wives and girlfriends will feature in live webcasts Jerry Hall is set to star in a candid new series of live webcasts showing her regular meetings with rockstars' wives and girlfriends.

The series, dubbed Rock Chick Cafe, will also feature Bill Wyman's wife Suzanne, Sir Bob Geldof's girlfriend Jeanne Marine and Pete Townshend's partner Rachel Fuller.

Rachel told The Independent: "Bob had come up with an idea that we do a play about being 'the rock star wives'. But I thought, what if every time we meet up, instead of meeting in a cafe or restaurant, we meet at my studio and webcast our meeting live on the net. It would make for some excellent viewing."

But Jerry's ex-husband Mick Jagger might not be too pleased with the idea.

When the Texan-born model and Rachel last teamed up, it was to write a song called Around This Table, which charted Mick's serial infidelity...

2nd May 2007 03:48 PM
pdog Is this what it looks ike when somewhat has been semi famous people feel insecure?
2nd May 2007 03:49 PM
Gazza When I saw the title of this thread I thought she was going to re-enact that pose where she flashed her whiskers in Vogue about 12 years ago.
2nd May 2007 03:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Shouldn't these little old ladies be knitting or quilting or something like that?
2nd May 2007 04:07 PM
Saint Sway its a great concept for a show. Just done with the wrong woman.

throw out Jerry and the other old hags and bring in Kate Moss, Courtney Love, Tara Patrick and Pam Anderson and you got yourself a real loaded gun of a show
2nd May 2007 04:09 PM
pdog you're right Sway, this is basically The View w/o the big dyke!
2nd May 2007 04:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
you're right Sway, this is basically The View w/o the big dyke!

Well maybe they could come up with a dyke if that's what you want. Rosie is out of work right now.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
2nd May 2007 04:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

is Rachel Fuller a dyke? I'm pretty sure that she doesnt sleep with men.

3rd May 2007 01:10 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

is Rachel Fuller a dyke? I'm pretty sure that she doesnt sleep with men.

If she's into lil boys she's in luck!
3rd May 2007 08:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hmmmnn....I wonder if Pete, Bill or Mick have any skeletons in the closet.
4th May 2007 01:29 PM
texile
quote:
pdog wrote:

all model friends...girly girls...lol
potentially mind-numbing stuff here.

4th May 2007 01:38 PM
glencar Not if they go topless!
4th May 2007 01:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Jerry to reveal all on net?
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
MetroUK

Jerry Hall's meetings with rock star wives and girlfriends will feature in live webcasts Jerry Hall is set to star in a candid new series of live webcasts showing her regular meetings with rockstars' wives and girlfriends.

The series, dubbed Rock Chick Cafe, will also feature Bill Wyman's wife Suzanne, Sir Bob Geldof's girlfriend Jeanne Marine and Pete Townshend's partner Rachel Fuller.

Rachel told The Independent: "Bob had come up with an idea that we do a play about being 'the rock star wives'. But I thought, what if every time we meet up, instead of meeting in a cafe or restaurant, we meet at my studio and webcast our meeting live on the net. It would make for some excellent viewing."

But Jerry's ex-husband Mick Jagger might not be too pleased with the idea.

When the Texan-born model and Rachel last teamed up, it was to write a song called Around This Table, which charted Mick's serial infidelity...

5th May 2007 12:18 AM
Bitch This could be interesting, back-stabbing & good old fashioned gossip, bring it on!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)