ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
Đ Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Latin America ignored by Rolling Stones dot com Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd May 2007 10:11 PM
Bruno
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
In my opinion they couldn't care less about Latin America. They love come here, have a good time, go to the beach, having kids, drink caipirinha...but when we're talking about business it's totally different.

In this area they always act like we're just not rich enough to deserve a nice stage, we can't afford every tour they make (and in part this is true), etc.

And when they come here, we have to pay a lot of money to see them. After all it's almost like they were doing us a favor. It's always been like that...it's very hard to live in a third world country!

I second that!

Imagine that to this poor third world country the Stones came only in 95, 98 and last year, while most of the people on this board have been attending the shows every 3 years AND since 1972, at least. You donīt know what it is to suffer!
4th May 2007 12:59 AM
Madafaka Ignored as usual!
4th May 2007 07:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well Madafaka, ignored by the motherfuckers but not by the Stones... you know how they enjoy playing under the heat of a Latin Audience
4th May 2007 08:13 AM
Madafaka
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Well Madafaka, ignored by the motherfuckers but not by the Stones... you know how they enjoy playing under the heat of a Latin Audience

Yeah, but you can't explain that feeling to this nerds!
4th May 2007 11:15 AM
Carol Sigmaringa
quote:
Bruno wrote:

I second that!

Imagine that to this poor third world country the Stones came only in 95, 98 and last year, while most of the people on this board have been attending the shows every 3 years AND since 1972, at least. You donīt know what it is to suffer!

In the other hand, when they were on vacations, the band came here several times. Especially Mick...
4th May 2007 11:19 AM
glencar The Stones themselves love South America; it's the chimps they hired who give your countries no respect.
4th May 2007 11:34 AM
Carol Sigmaringa
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Well Madafaka, ignored by the motherfuckers but not by the Stones... you know how they enjoy playing under the heat of a Latin Audience

Yes, Voodoo, they do enjoy playing in Latin America, but it's just not an important market as Europe and US. We know this is the true...

If it was just for the passion, they would come here everytime they were touring. And they have the power to say to the Cohl clam what they want to do. It's not like they have no control over their business. Mick loves money, he's gonna do wherever is the best to his bank account. Take a look at the rs.com store!
4th May 2007 03:01 PM
axl79 Do the Stones need more money ??? Answwer: I don't think that.

They should let Gazza, Voodoo and clan run rs.com for free.
And put some serious stuff there...

I'm glad you people stop paying for that shit !

[Edited by axl79]
4th May 2007 06:48 PM
Carol Sigmaringa No, they don't need, but they're not exactly giving free concerts around the world or even donating the last tour money to Africa. And it's not a criticism. They are the best and can ask for high price tikets.

Does Mick and Keith NEED a hundred houses around the world? No, but they can have and that's great. If I could I would too!
4th May 2007 09:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Do the Stones need more money ??? Answwer: I don't think that.

They should let Gazza, Voodoo and clan run rs.com for free.
And put some serious stuff there...

4th May 2007 09:58 PM
Bruno Someday Voodoo and Gazza will inherit RS.com...

I see a revolution in the future.
5th May 2007 06:40 AM
axl79
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
No, they don't need, but they're not exactly giving free concerts around the world or even donating the last tour money to Africa. And it's not a criticism. They are the best and can ask for high price tikets.

Does Mick and Keith NEED a hundred houses around the world? No, but they can have and that's great. If I could I would too!

What do you need hundred houses for ?
But anyway this thread is not about that.Ļ

This is about rs.com, that sucks, and should apologize to all the fans that they didn't mention.

5th May 2007 10:02 AM
Madafaka rs.com blow me! I don't need this stupid apologize.
5th May 2007 01:05 PM
Carol Sigmaringa
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
rs.com blow me! I don't need this stupid apologize.

Agreed!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)