ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
© Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Big Congrats To The Lugar Family Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th April 2007 05:52 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Pretty sure.

well i guess you can never be to sure these days....

david lee roth could have......
well lets not go there.....

congrats to you....
27th April 2007 08:44 PM
pdog Our children are so beautiful that people kneel before them on the street...
One day, when Maxy and Me are long gone and buried, our little children will post online together and summit before Stones shows...
28th April 2007 09:28 AM
MrPleasant Happy Birth!!
28th April 2007 09:35 AM
Nellcote Wicked Pissa News!
Good Luck!
28th April 2007 06:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Pretty sure.

See : Baby Steel Magnolia !

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK }

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28th April 2007 07:10 PM
Joey " Pretty sure. "

********* SIGH *********************

" Are YOU going to tell her the truth or should I ?! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJersey Joe !
29th April 2007 10:05 PM
glencar Congrats to Maxy & his beautiful bride! A new Long Island Stones fan is a cool thing! On a related note, joey just bought a new gerbil!
30th April 2007 12:54 AM
sirmoonie Yeah right, sonograms have been the cause of more paternity suits than sperm itself. Lets see what color this child is before we all go off half-whacked. If we are wrong, then maybe - maybe - congrats are due.
30th April 2007 02:17 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yeah right, sonograms have been the cause of more paternity suits than sperm itself. Lets see what color this child is before we all go off half-whacked. If we are wrong, then maybe - maybe - congrats are due.

We demand a DNA test!
30th April 2007 03:14 PM
Joey " If we are wrong, then maybe - maybe - congrats are due."

Maxy ?!

30th April 2007 03:15 PM
Joey Spector's domineering attitude toward Ronnie Spector led to the dissolution of their marriage. Ronnie Spector has claimed that Spector showed her a gold coffin with a glass top in his basement, promising to kill and display her should she ever choose to leave him; he had earlier forbidden her from speaking to the Rolling Stones or touring with the Beatles for fear of infidelity. During Spector's reclusive period in the late 1960s, he reportedly kept his wife locked inside their mansion. She claimed he also hid her shoes to dissuade her from walking outside, and kept the house dark because he didn't want anyone to see his balding head. Spector's son later claimed that he was kept locked inside his room, with a pot in the corner to be used as a toilet. Ronnie Spector did leave the producer and filed for divorce in 1972. She wrote a book about her experiences, and said years later, "I can only say that when I left in the early '70s, I knew that if I didn't leave at that time, I was going to die there." In 1998, Ronnie Spector and the other Ronettes sued Phil Spector for allegedly cheating them of royalties and licensing fees, winning a $3 million judgment; however, an appeals court later reversed the decision, upholding the terms of the group's 1963 contract as binding. In 2007, Ronnie Spector discussed her Ronettes' much-delayed entry into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: "He wrote the Hall of Fame to tell them not to put me in. He did everything he could to stop me. He's bitter that I left him. He wants everyone to think he's the mastermind. He thought everything was because of him."[4]

M- Maxy ?!

[Edited by Joey]
30th April 2007 04:34 PM
pdog Joey!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5th May 2007 09:14 AM
mac_daddy congrats max!

5th May 2007 09:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We need a picture, still waiting... Brianna was a Rocks Off header, so this must be another
5th May 2007 02:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Good grief...I have to congratulate this non-birth control using dago again?

I did not know this!

Nice job Maxy!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)