ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
© Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rove, Cheney to go down in flames! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1st May 2007 05:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LOL! Get melodramatic often?

**** WHOOF !!! ****

">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1st May 2007 05:16 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1st May 2007 05:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie

i don't know about midgets, but you have to admit - bush has led us off the fuckin' cliff!

He's an fucking idiot, and anyone with the slightest degree of objectivity could have seen that coming over 7 years ago. Republican leadership won't recover from this buffoon for decades, if ever.

Anyway, this is disturbing.

1st May 2007 05:19 PM
1st May 2007 05:20 PM
1st May 2007 05:23 PM
1st May 2007 05:24 PM
1st May 2007 05:26 PM
sirmoonie McDonald was placed in solitary custody for his own protection.

1st May 2007 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Republican leadership won't recover from this buffoon for decades, if ever.

Anyway, this is disturbing.

YES !!!!!!!!

Great Call Moonie --- Bushie43 will be the LAST Republican President our nation will EVER see -- look for the Republican Party to erupt in civil war next summer in Minneapolis ( 2008 Republican National Convention at the Xcel Center , Baby )

Joey " The Chicago " Seven ! ™
1st May 2007 05:31 PM
1st May 2007 05:35 PM
1st May 2007 05:35 PM
1st May 2007 05:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES !!!!!!!!

Great Call Moonie --- Bushie43 will be the LAST Republican President our nation will EVER see -- look for the Republican Party to erupt in civil war next summer in Minneapolis ( 2008 Republican National Convention at the Xcel Center , Baby )

Howe will the GOP leadership ever remove the putrid stench of Bushian incompetence from the national mood?

1st May 2007 05:37 PM
Joey

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
1st May 2007 05:40 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Howe will the GOP leadership ever remove the putrid stench of Bushian incompetence from the national mood?

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
1st May 2007 05:41 PM
sirmoonie That fool can't even prevent this from happening to our mascot.

1st May 2007 08:15 PM
Riffhard "Hey Harry I've got a great idea."-Nancy Pelosi

"Yeah Nance,what's that?"-Harry Reid

"Why don't we propose a bill that will never have a chance in hell of getting past Bush's veto pen,and will give the enemy a date on the calender when we will pull another Saigon hellicopter rooftop pullout!"-Pelosi

"That's brilliant! Hey,here's another great plan. We will sign the bill before we send it to the White House,even though that's never been done before. That way we can make a real political statement with this thing! Oh,and,and,and.....we can pull this blatant political stunt on the four year anniversary of the Mission Accomplised crap and really rub it in the troops,uhhhh,I mean Bush's face!"-Reid

"It'll be great Harry! The whole world will see that we are a very strong and formidable political rivals!"-Pelosi

"You are so right Nance! We are only acting on behalf of the American people! Forget the fact that over 95% of the military and every acting general inside Iraq says this plan is insane! We can surrender with the most cowardly of them!"-Reid

"I just wonder what is gonna happen when Iran and their partners inside Syria and al Queda start the bloodbath inside Iraq within hours after our bloodthirsty murdering troops leave Baghdad?!"-Pelosi

"Ha,ha,ha,......Good one Nance! You know darned good and well we can just blame it on Bush,Cheney,Rove,Rumsfeld,Wolfy,and Rice!"-Reid

"Of course! Ha,ha,ha!! The media will make sure to go along with us on that! Damn we are so smart! We can lay the blame at the Republicans feet and the idiots in the elctorate won't even second guess us! Just because we voted for the war is no reason that we can't blame it all on Bush!"-Pelosi

"God you're sexy as hell Nance! Mission Accomplished We Surrender!"-Reid

"Come here you cowardly stud muffin!"-Pelosi

Riffy

1st May 2007 08:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Did it ever occur to anyone that the Iraqis just might be able to run their own country????
1st May 2007 08:27 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
"Hey Harry I've got a great idea."-Nancy Pelosi

"Yeah Nance,what's that?"-Harry Reid

"Why don't we propose a bill that will never have a chance in hell of getting past Bush's veto pen,and will give the enemy a date on the calender when we will pull another Saigon hellicopter rooftop pullout!"-Pelosi

"That's brilliant! Hey,here's another great plan. We will sign the bill before we send it to the White House,even though that's never been done before. That way we can make a real political statement with this thing! Oh,and,and,and.....we can pull this blatant political stunt on the four year anniversary of the Mission Accomplised crap and really rub it in the troops,uhhhh,I mean Bush's face!"-Reid

"It'll be great Harry! The whole world will see that we are a very strong and formidable political rivals!"-Pelosi

"You are so right Nance! We are only acting on behalf of the American people! Forget the fact that over 95% of the military and every acting general inside Iraq says this plan is insane! We can surrender with the most cowardly of them!"-Reid

"I just wonder what is gonna happen when Iran and their partners inside Syria and al Queda start the bloodbath inside Iraq within hours after our bloodthirsty murdering troops leave Baghdad?!"-Pelosi

"Ha,ha,ha,......Good one Nance! You know darned good and well we can just blame it on Bush,Cheney,Rove,Rumsfeld,Wolfy,and Rice!"-Reid

"Of course! Ha,ha,ha!! The media will make sure to go along with us on that! Damn we are so smart! We can lay the blame at the Republicans feet and the idiots in the elctorate won't even second guess us! Just because we voted for the war is no reason that we can't blame it all on Bush!"-Pelosi

"God you're sexy as hell Nance! Mission Accomplished We Surrender!"-Reid

"Come here you cowardly stud muffin!"-Pelosi

Riffy

LOL! Riffy rules.
1st May 2007 08:28 PM
lotsajizz rifftard rules shit that is
1st May 2007 08:43 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Did it ever occur to anyone that the Iraqis just might be able to run their own country????

Did it ever occur to you that that is exactly what al Queada,Iran,and Syria are counting on! Of course they can run their country at some point! However,why do suppose that these evil twisted sick bastards are trying so hard to get us out now?! Because they know that the newly formed democracy is holding on by a thread and that a few more pushes along with the capitulation of a weak willed American populace is a sure ticket to victory for the global jihad. So what do the Dems propose? Yep! Set a date. Announce it to the world. Allow the terrorists to sit back and wait,and then take over the country the minute we leave. That'll be great huh?! Think of how productive al Queda can be with the third largest oil supply in the world in their evil hands?! I wonder how they would use those oil profits?! You're prolly right though. We should just get out at all costs right now! We can always blame Bush right?

Riffy
1st May 2007 08:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >We should just get out at all costs right now! We can always blame Bush right?<

No. No not all costs. But there has to be a way to redeploy our forces (and bring alot of them home) in the region without allowing terrorist groups to run riot. The democrats and republicans are both playing politics so that makes finding real solutions difficult if not impossible, especially in an election year. (Technically its not an election year but they're all running for President already.)
1st May 2007 09:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LOL! Riffy rules.

Thanks Macky! Hey,is it just me or is Jizzbot an idiot of the highest order? Why does he hate America so,Macky? Why?

Riffy
1st May 2007 09:05 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Back in the Days of 'Mission Accomplished': How One Paper Covered Bush Declaration Four Years Ago

Who authorized you to recall the past? Didn't the Ministry of Truth rewrite all of these articles to reflect the current phoney justification for the war? Don't you know you're not supposed to remember anything before Limbaugh's most recent broadcast? Where's Winston Smith when you need him?
1st May 2007 09:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>We should just get out at all costs right now! We can always blame Bush right?<

No. No not all costs. But there has to be a way to redeploy our forces (and bring alot of them home) in the region without allowing terrorist groups to run riot. The democrats and republicans are both playing politics so that makes finding real solutions difficult if not impossible, especially in an election year. (Technically its not an election year but they're all running for President already.)

Surprisingly I agree with you on some of what you wrote here. Both sides are,indeed,playing politics. That's too bad. However,at least the Republicans understand the enemy that we face. The number one concern for our country in our lifetimes is going to be the possible nuclearization of the greater Middle East. Now we know full well that Iran is desperatly trying to go nuclear right at this moment. It is no stretch to imagine that this will trigger a nuclear build up inside the Middle East. As the Middle East is the world's gas sation it is obvious that the revenue derived from this oil will be put to evil ends. The old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" started inside the Middle East for a very real reason! This is the way they think. So who do you think those missles will be aimed at once Israel is wiped off the map? Yet the Dems want us to leave Iraq and hope for the best all the while pointing an accusatory finger at Bush! Does that sound even slightly intelligent to you?! Love Bush or hate him this is beyond partisanship with me. It's common sense. You don't hand over the oil revenue of Iraq to a trifecta of terrorists(Iran,Syria,al Queda) that want to wage a global jihad on all infidels!

When Harry Reid says that he won't cut funding for our troops six months ago,and then he does a complete about face and holds funding,and then,for good measure,states that we have "lost the war",what does that say about him? Never before has a Senate leader ever said that we have lost a war while our troops are in harm's way!! Yet the MoveOn.org/Daily Kos/Dem Underground types cheer him on! That,my friend,is called being invested in defeat! He was even quoted as saying that the Iraq War would,"...win us some seats."

So which side is really playing politics here?

Riffy
1st May 2007 09:40 PM
pdog I wish I knew what the plan in Iraq is, so I can tell when we achieve victory. It's a big secret...
2nd May 2007 10:01 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wish I knew what the plan in Iraq is, so I can tell when we achieve victory. It's a big secret...

There is no plan for victory .

Iraq WILL fall to the Insurgents --- We just do not know when ---- yet ?! ( See : Saigon , South Vietnam [circa April 30th , 1975 ] -- now called Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam )

|
|
V

2nd May 2007 10:07 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
Al Qaeda wants us to leave Iraq. PEOPLE....We should just leave NOW!!!!!

Skittles?
2nd May 2007 10:52 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Thanks Macky! Hey,is it just me or is Jizzbot an idiot of the highest order? Why does he hate America so,Macky? Why?

Riffy

You and your ilk are the ones who have abandoned American ways and values for, not just an illegality, but worse, a mistake. And you just get more incoherant as the evidence piles up about just how far behind you left America. Arrogance of Power
Today, I Weep for my Country...

by US Senator Robert Byrd
Speech delivered on the floor of the US Senate
March 19, 2003 3:45pm

I believe in this beautiful country. I have studied its roots and gloried in the wisdom of its magnificent Constitution. I have marveled at the wisdom of its founders and framers. Generation after generation of Americans has understood the lofty ideals that underlie our great Republic. I have been inspired by the story of their sacrifice and their strength.

But, today I weep for my country. I have watched the events of recent months with a heavy, heavy heart. No more is the image of America one of strong, yet benevolent peacekeeper. The image of America has changed. Around the globe, our friends mistrust us, our word is disputed, our intentions are questioned.

Instead of reasoning with those with whom we disagree, we demand obedience or threaten recrimination. Instead of isolating Saddam Hussein, we seem to have isolated ourselves. We proclaim a new doctrine of preemption which is understood by few and feared by many. We say that the United States has the right to turn its firepower on any corner of the globe which might be suspect in the war on terrorism. We assert that right without the sanction of any international body. As a result, the world has become a much more dangerous place.

We flaunt our superpower status with arrogance. We treat UN Security Council members like ingrates who offend our princely dignity by lifting their heads from the carpet. Valuable alliances are split.

After war has ended, the United States will have to rebuild much more than the country of Iraq. We will have to rebuild America's image around the globe.

The case this Administration tries to make to justify its fixation with war is tainted by charges of falsified documents and circumstantial evidence. We cannot convince the world of the necessity of this war for one simple reason. This is a war of choice.

There is no credible information to connect Saddam Hussein to 9/11. The twin towers fell because a world-wide terrorist group, Al Qaeda, with cells in over 60 nations, struck at our wealth and our influence by turning our own planes into missiles, one of which would likely have slammed into the dome of this beautiful Capitol except for the brave sacrifice of the passengers on board.

The brutality seen on September 11th and in other terrorist attacks we have witnessed around the globe are the violent and desperate efforts by extremists to stop the daily encroachment of western values upon their cultures. That is what we fight. It is a force not confined to borders. It is a shadowy entity with many faces, many names, and many addresses.

But, this Administration has directed all of the anger, fear, and grief which emerged from the ashes of the twin towers and the twisted metal of the Pentagon towards a tangible villain, one we can see and hate and attack. And villain he is. But, he is the wrong villain. And this is the wrong war. If we attack Saddam Hussein, we will probably drive him from power. But, the zeal of our friends to assist our global war on terrorism may have already taken flight.

The general unease surrounding this war is not just due to "orange alert." There is a pervasive sense of rush and risk and too many questions unanswered. How long will we be in Iraq? What will be the cost? What is the ultimate mission? How great is the danger at home?

A pall has fallen over the Senate Chamber. We avoid our solemn duty to debate the one topic on the minds of all Americans, even while scores of thousands of our sons and daughters faithfully do their duty in Iraq.

What is happening to this country? When did we become a nation which ignores and berates our friends? When did we decide to risk undermining international order by adopting a radical and doctrinaire approach to using our awesome military might? How can we abandon diplomatic efforts when the turmoil in the world cries out for diplomacy?

Why can this President not seem to see that America's true power lies not in its will to intimidate, but in its ability to inspire?

War appears inevitable. But, I continue to hope that the cloud will lift. Perhaps Saddam will yet turn tail and run. Perhaps reason will somehow still prevail. I along with millions of Americans will pray for the safety of our troops, for the innocent civilians in Iraq, and for the security of our homeland. May God continue to bless the United States of America in the troubled days ahead, and may we somehow recapture the vision which for the present eludes us.

2nd May 2007 11:14 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The Insurgents -- backed by Iran , Syria , Russia , China , .... and who knows else ( ** ? ** ) -- have no incentive to quit fighting the American Occupiers .

YES !!!!! ..... YES !!!!!! ..... My ol' pal is finally learning --- YES !!!!!

Come here ............. **** JOEY NOW EXTENDS OUT HIS ARMS TO MAXY AND PLANS ON GIVING HIM A BIG HUG ****

|
|
V

** WHOOF !! **
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)