ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Metropolitan Museum of Art - NYC May 7, 2007
© Daily Mail with special thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rove, Cheney to go down in flames! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
25th April 2007 12:01 AM
Starbuck finally!

"President Pelosi"....it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/24/rove.probe/index.html

and that dennis kucinich...what a hero!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18297390/
25th April 2007 12:30 AM
pdog Kucinich still a virgin?
25th April 2007 01:24 AM
sirmoonie I held a candlight vigil during my last act of arson. I got arrested for indecency - pissing the goddam fucker out!
25th April 2007 11:57 AM
monkey_man
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

and that dennis kucinich...what a hero!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18297390/

I'm all for Cheney being impeached. . . but what happens if they succeed? Bush appoints Giuilani to VP slot and he gets to campaign for Pres while VP. I say let Bush and Cheney stay where they are for the duration. . . .the stench of their failures will settle on them nicely!
25th April 2007 02:26 PM
sirmoonie Good news in the War on Drugs.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=healthNews&storyid=2007-04-25T172634Z_01_N25424617_RTRUKOC_0_US-MARIJUANA-STRENGTH.xml&src=rss&rpc=22
26th April 2007 04:04 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I'm all for Cheney being impeached. . . but what happens if they succeed? Bush appoints Giuilani to VP slot and he gets to campaign for Pres while VP. I say let Bush and Cheney stay where they are for the duration. . . .the stench of their failures will settle on them nicely!

Conspiracies abound!
26th April 2007 05:42 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Good news in the War on Drugs.

Good news indeed. We won!
["The highest concentration of (THC) found in a cannabis (marijuana) sample is 33.12 percent from Oregon State Police," the report reads.]
"Hail to thee, Land of Heroes, my Oregon."

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
26th April 2007 05:44 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Conspiracies abound!

26th April 2007 06:02 PM
oldkr Cheney will be out soon - its just the only right thing to do.

OLDKR
26th April 2007 06:07 PM
Joey
quote:
oldkr wrote:
Cheney will be out soon - its just the only right thing to do.

OLDKR

oldkr ........................................

I would like to nuzzle you

Joey " Spiro " Agnew !
26th April 2007 07:27 PM
mojoman
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Good news indeed. We won!
["The highest concentration of (THC) found in a cannabis (marijuana) sample is 33.12 percent from Oregon State Police," the report reads.]
"Hail to thee, Land of Heroes, my Oregon."

brainbell loving life in a red state?
27th April 2007 12:53 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
mojoman wrote:

brainbell loving life in a red state?

A red hair state, my friend. So, did you notice the correlation between progressive politics and the darker areas on the map, like that island around Austin in a sea of budless Lone Star drinkers?
27th April 2007 01:09 AM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

A red hair state, my friend. So, did you notice the correlation between progressive politics and the darker areas on the map, like that island around Austin in a sea of budless Lone Star drinkers?

Austin is an area I would love to live in... As much as I don't like stoners, I do like stoners...
27th April 2007 09:18 AM
mojoman
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

red hair indeed and red eyes!!!!
27th April 2007 09:21 AM
MrPleasant I don't have a clue what this thread is all about (I can't read english), but I bet that the blame is all on George W. Bush. The stupid moron.
27th April 2007 02:34 PM
Riffhard Stupid fucking thread if ever there was one! It's good to see the Defeatacrats are more than ready to hand Iraq over to Al Queada and Iran. They will not fight the real enemy. No! Instead they rally around trying to bring down the sitting president and his entire administration during a time of war! I would be absolutely ashamed to be a Democrap these days! Must be nice to know that your party is "owned" by Soros. Fucking sheep! I wouldn't for one of these Dumbocrats with a gun held to my head. They are only concerned about trying to destroy Bush. Fucking pathetic! Assholes the whole fucking lot of them. That anyone here would support these fucktards makes me seriously question their sanity. This shit is beyond partisan politics! Yet nothing is beyond partisanship to the crazy fucking idiots of today's left! Even the very liberal media types on the ground inside Iraq say that were we to just walk away we would pay a huge price for it later. That does not matter to Dipshitacrats! They just want to hang Bush out to dry! Fuck the consequences to the nation. Anyone that supports Harry "the war is lost" Reid is a fucking idiot! It's that simple.

Riffy
27th April 2007 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Stupid fucking thread if ever there was one! It's good to see the Defeatacrats are more than ready to hand Iraq over to Al Queada and Iran. They will not fight the real enemy. No! Instead they rally around trying to bring down the sitting president and his entire administration during a time of war! I would be absolutely ashamed to be a Democrap these days! Must be nice to know that your party is "owned" by Soros. Fucking sheep! I wouldn't for one of these Dumbocrats with a gun held to my head. They are only concerned about trying to destroy Bush. Fucking pathetic! Assholes the whole fucking lot of them. That anyone here would support these fucktards makes me seriously question their sanity. This shit is beyond partisan politics! Yet nothing is beyond partisanship to the crazy fucking idiots of today's left! Even the very liberal media types on the ground inside Iraq say that were we to just walk away we would pay a huge price for it later. That does not matter to Dipshitacrats! They just want to hang Bush out to dry! Fuck the consequences to the nation. Anyone that supports Harry "the war is lost" Reid is a fucking idiot! It's that simple.

Riffy

Riffy .............................

I just took a mid-afternoon ' Mini - Dump ' ( Joey(Baby)Log 04-27-07 : 1:35 PM CST )

** PHEW **

Brown Stinky ! ™

27th April 2007 02:36 PM
pdog Riffy... Ian Billen is out posting starbuck... I'm so sad, this is a big defeat in the war on bad posting... We need to get our Bucky into posting rehab ASAP...
27th April 2007 03:11 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Stupid fucking thread if ever there was one! It's good to see the Defeatacrats are more than ready to hand Iraq over to Al Queada and Iran. They will not fight the real enemy. No! Instead they rally around trying to bring down the sitting president and his entire administration during a time of war! I would be absolutely ashamed to be a Democrap these days! Must be nice to know that your party is "owned" by Soros. Fucking sheep! I wouldn't for one of these Dumbocrats with a gun held to my head. They are only concerned about trying to destroy Bush. Fucking pathetic! Assholes the whole fucking lot of them. That anyone here would support these fucktards makes me seriously question their sanity. This shit is beyond partisan politics! Yet nothing is beyond partisanship to the crazy fucking idiots of today's left! Even the very liberal media types on the ground inside Iraq say that were we to just walk away we would pay a huge price for it later. That does not matter to Dipshitacrats! They just want to hang Bush out to dry! Fuck the consequences to the nation. Anyone that supports Harry "the war is lost" Reid is a fucking idiot! It's that simple.

Riffy

It's like deja vu all over again.

27th April 2007 03:14 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Riffy... Ian Billen is out posting starbuck... I'm so sad, this is a big defeat in the war on bad posting... We need to get our Bucky into posting rehab ASAP...

and this is coming from mr "i love lamp"?

bring back the all night drug prowling wolf!
27th April 2007 03:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

and this is coming from mr "i love lamp"?

bring back the all night drug prowling wolf!

Who looked so sick in the sun!
27th April 2007 03:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Riffy... Ian Billen is out posting starbuck... I'm so sad, this is a big defeat in the war on bad posting... We need to get our Bucky into posting rehab ASAP...

Yes pdoggy dog. Buckster needs help for real. Why would anyone celebrate this kind of news if it weren't just for plain old political vengeance? What the fuck?! Many on today's left are more angry at Bush and his Admin than they are at the fucking radical fucks that are plotting to kill us,and are presently killing Iraqis and US troops. It is so god damned disgusting it makes me sick! Hey fucktarts get with the program! Bush love him or hate him is not plotting the death of the "Great Satan"! It is for this reason that idiots like the Democrat Underground,MoveON.org,Daily Kos types should have their patriotism questioned at every turn. Many of these people actually believe shit like that fat fucking whore Rosie says. You know the shit. The USA brought the Twin Towers down as an excuse to go to war. Christianity is as dangerous as Islam. That's the kind of insanity that these fucking morons believe. They are an insult to all right minded and right thinking Americans. There is a very real reason that Rush and Co. refer to these types of pathetic waste of spacers as the Blame America First crowd. They always do. Move the fuck out of my country if you don't like assholes!

"The war is lost."-Harry Reid Democrat

"US Troops are murdering innocent Iraqis."-John Murtha Democrat

"Us troops are raiding innocent Iraqi homes in the middle of the night and terrifying women and children."-John Kerry Democrat

"I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations." -- John Kerry Democrat

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings,"-Dick Durbin Democrat

"We own the Democrat Party."-MoveOn.org,George Soros' funded Democrat Hate machine

There is today's Dumbocrats for you. I would hang my head in shame if I were a registered Democrat. I am ashamed that I once voted for that party for twenty years. They were,at one time,a great party. Now they are shills for the freaks of the far left. Not one of the eight Democrat candidates would take part in a debate hosted by Fox News! Why? Because MoveOn.org told them that there would be hell to pay if they did. Spineless fuckers. George Soros is trying to buy the presidency and the idiots on the left are right there trying to help him. I no longer question the left's patriotism. They are not patriotic! Period! George Soros makes no bones about the fact that he does not like America's heritage or place in the world. He's the hero of today's lefttards! Typical.

Riffy
27th April 2007 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

It's like deja vu all over again.

Oh , THAT is beautiful !

27th April 2007 03:27 PM
Joey " Who looked so sick in the sun! "

Riffy ?! .... Pdoggy ?!

27th April 2007 03:30 PM
Starbuck riffy, you are mistaken. nobody hates bush more than the islamofucks. it's just that doing something about bush is within our power. he is to blame for starting a useless war that had nothing to do with 9-11. as a result, we have spent hundreds of billions of dollars and going on 3500 american lives on a war that was not winnable to begin with. i understand why you might not agree with that, but why can't you see where we are coming from?

i do agree with you. the democratic party today lacks vision, strength and competence. the republicans do have some strong leaders and respectable individuals (mccain, guiliani and colin powell). however, the administration in power now is so god awful...they had tunnel vision going into the war and refused the advice of advisors and diplomats who actually knew what the fuck they were talking about. and as a result we are bogged down in an unwinnable war.
27th April 2007 03:46 PM
Joey " however, the administration in power now is so god awful...they had tunnel vision going into the war and refused the advice of advisors and diplomats who actually knew what the fuck they were talking about. and as a result we are bogged down in an unwinnable war. "

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may The Joey and his keyboard live!!!", Steve Couzzo- Posting World Magazine.

27th April 2007 03:57 PM
pdog I miss Bill Clinton...

27th April 2007 03:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Does my big ass make this dress look fat?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

27th April 2007 04:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

27th April 2007 04:07 PM
Joey

Poi ?!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)