ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saint George's Church, Hanover Square, London - January, 1964
Terry Disney
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PAM!!! I see you online!!! lol............ :P :) :D ;) Do you know when the Stones will be coming ba Return to archive
05-02-03 12:34 AM
MarthaMyDear Do you know when the Stones will be coming back to the states or IF they will be (?!?!?!)... I need to figure out if I should buy my Fleetwood Mac tix now or not and just wait until after seeing the Stones in London, etc., and just see the Stones when they come back here... Thank you for your help if you can help and if you know!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-02-03 12:41 AM
parmeda Hi Martha!
All I can tell you is that my crystal ball isn't working all that well lately...I have even tried to rub a lamp to no avail!

I have no idea when...if...
but as soon as I find anything out...I will make sure to send you a smoke signal! LMAO!

(I hope they decide something soon...I can't take the damn suspense!)
05-02-03 01:00 AM
steel driving hammer Just like sex, some waiting for their next score, and the Stones.

IE, sex drugs and rock and roll...

The waiting, is the hardest part.

But we here, will know before all the chuck wagons will.

We'll get those great $350.00 seats again and the Stones will rock Chicago.

All right Chicago! Ya'll ready to Rock and Roe some Moe!!!

Well lets do it!
05-02-03 01:04 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, PAM!!! I DID hear SOMETHING regarding them coming back to the states in 2004 (?!?!?!)/after the European tour (?!?!?!)... I will DEFINITELY let you know, also, if I hear anything, ok., and I'll post it on the board, also... I'm just gonna go, I guess, although I REALLY am not happy with how much the ticket prices are here at ALL and I like to get the best seats I can, unfortunately, which is USUALLY the most expensive, so... I'll have to see what I can do... Maybe work alot more or some shit... UGH!!! lol........................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I, also, am starting to want to go to Fleetwood Mac more and more and the Sex Pistols MIGHT be playing SOMEWHERE in the states in August or September (I don't know where right now)... That one is DEFINITELY in my plans and I'll be seeing all of those shows in Southern California if they do end-up playing... Fuck it... I'm going to have to work more, it looks like... lol........................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, thank you, again, and I'll let you know for sure if I hear anything, alrighty-o?!?!?! Take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-02-03 08:03 AM
LadyJane My VERY good sources tell me they'll be back in the States early '04. Hate to even write this, much less think it.....but sources also add that after that it's over.....FOR GOOD!!

Anyone else here this????

I refuse to believe part 2!! NO!! NO!!

LadyJ.
05-02-03 05:47 PM
Martha Hey Martha My Dear...I am going to see the tour opening Fleetwood Mac show in Columbus on the 7th of this month. I've never seen them before so we splurged and got the floor tickets. I sure hope ya' get a good ticket for the show you want to catch...and that money begins to grow on one of your houseplants or trees or falls out of the sky...if it does I hope it happens to me next..LOL!

Gotta see the Sex Pistols too...keep me posted on that info if you remember too?! Ok?! Thanks!

Lady Jane..I have not heard the rumor that this will be the end for our Stones...where did you hear that terrible news? It can't be true is all I can say..it just can't be over after one last shot in 2004. I hope the coming back for another round in the States early 2004 IS true though!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003