ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saint George's Church, Hanover Square, London - January, 1964
Terry Disney
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Missing post about who's going to London at the end of August (?!?!?!).... Return to archive
05-01-03 05:47 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, I might STILL need some of your guys' help to get around London and that thread is GONE regarding this and I wanted to look back to it to see who is going again, etc.... lol..................... Who is going again??? Do you remember the thread??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I remember some of you guys but not all so can you please post again if you can help and this time I won't be so lame as to not write everyone's names down, etc.... Take care and THESE shows with the get-together(s) PROMISE to be the absolute BEST shows in Europe and get-togethers if *** I *** can help it and make it so!!! A web site regarding this will be online soon!!! THANK YOU, nice guys, and take care!!! PEACE and DO ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-01-03 09:06 PM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo sent me the link, like the nice guy he is, so I have that info... I'll set-up a web site soon regarding the London get-together(s), alrighty-o?!?!?! LET'S PARTY and I'll see you all SOON!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
05-02-03 03:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I will be going dear; we are going to shop at Harrods, remember?
05-02-03 04:39 AM
Moonisup I will stay on the look out, when you are shopping together!
05-02-03 05:55 AM
MarthaMyDear On the lookout for what??? lol.................... The coppers??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!! I just saw a Harrod's coffee cup today, actually, which is weird... It must be a sign... lol................................ A voice from beyond the grave... lol.................................... God, I need to go to sleep... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-02-03 06:19 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
On the lookout for what??? lol.................... The coppers???

He will be waiting to carry all your stuff!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003