ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saint George's Church, Hanover Square, London - January, 1964
Terry Disney
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar and Nanker..... Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-30-03 12:31 PM
steel driving hammer Still on vacation?

Paris in the spring time can be paradise I guess.
04-30-03 12:59 PM
telecaster Odd that Maxy and Irina always disappear at the same time

As for nanky, we have to ask our Aussie friends when
sheep sheering season begins

Where is Boom?
04-30-03 01:00 PM
nankerphelge Nah -- I'm at trial!

What do y'all think I've been doing at work the past year --goofin' off at Rocks Off??

04-30-03 01:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Nah -- I'm at trial!

What do y'all think I've been doing at work the past year --goofin' off at Rocks Off??

Holy Shit, you mentioned sheep and nanky pops up quicker
than Clinton to an intern!
04-30-03 01:28 PM
Factory Girl I thought Lambchop had something to do with nank's disappearance.
04-30-03 02:01 PM
Joey " I thought Lambchop had something to do with nank's disappearance. "

You make Joey sniggle .

Skittles !
04-30-03 02:10 PM
jb Man...I almost forgot about Nanker....hope you win!!! i just setteld one for 100k and made a quick 33k....New home is going to run b/t 800-850 and I am really feeling the pressure .....thank god for my mistress.
[Edited by jb]
04-30-03 02:18 PM
Factory Girl jb, buy your mistress something nice to show your appreciation. How about a nice convertible Jaguar??
04-30-03 02:22 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Odd that Maxy and Irina always disappear at the same time

As for nanky, we have to ask our Aussie friends when
sheep sheering season begins

Where is Boom?

All House Arrests have to come to an end sometime...;-)

Just joking! Still, makes one wonder:-)
04-30-03 02:30 PM
Factory Girl Boom is posting on the "anything goes" Stones board.
04-30-03 02:30 PM
Joey " thank god for my mistress. "

Thank God for my Cedar plate !

{ Edited by Joeskee }
04-30-03 02:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Boom is posting on the "anything goes" Stones board.

Damn anything DOES go over there. The first thread I click was a naked girl and it was NOT Stones related

Ah he is young, let him play

04-30-03 02:37 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Man...I almost forgot about Nanker....hope you win!!! i just setteld one for 100k and made a quick 33k....New home is going to run b/t 800-850 and I am really feeling the pressure .....thank god for my mistress.
[Edited by jb]

$33K jb? Forget these child play settlements and get in on that tobacco money my man. They can't give that money away fast enough. You are gonna need it!
04-30-03 02:39 PM
jb Tell me about it....a guy in miami(Stanley Rosenblatt) has won several big tobacco cases in the billion $$$$$$ range.....
04-30-03 02:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tell me about it....a guy in miami(Stanley Rosenblatt) has won several big tobacco cases in the billion $$$$$$ range.....

Is there some Internet college I can get a law degree from?

I want in
04-30-03 02:44 PM
Factory Girl tele, remember those college/law degrees you could get from the back of Rolling Stone mag?
04-30-03 02:49 PM
Joey " Stanley Rosenblatt "

Definitely Jewish !

YES !!!!!!

{ Joey Katzman }
04-30-03 02:53 PM
telecaster
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
tele, remember those college/law degrees you could get from the back of Rolling Stone mag?

I do! Also the religous titles. $50 and a self addressed envelope

Rev. Tele
04-30-03 02:57 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tell me about it....a guy in miami(Stanley Rosenblatt) has won several big tobacco cases in the billion $$$$$$ range.....

http://www.bananabay.com/pjrock.htm

jb I found the perfect place for you and you know who to have a little "getaway" in the Keys
04-30-03 03:37 PM
gypsy Joey and I have worked out a little scheme where we can make some quick cash just by blackmailing jb. A camera, a hotel room receipt, a package of photos ready to send to the wifey, and we'll be knee-deep in some quality blow.
04-30-03 04:28 PM
Joey " Joey and I have worked out a little scheme where we can make some quick cash just by blackmailing jb. A camera, a hotel room receipt, a package of photos ready to send to the wifey, and we'll be knee-deep in some quality blow. "

Damn Straight My Princess .......................... by the time Josh realizes what hit him , you and I will be licking the table tops with our fingers .

JACKY !

04-30-03 10:47 PM
gypsy Yeah, and we'll take a summer vacation in Belgium, courtesy of jb's 'hush money.'
04-30-03 10:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot I actually got one of those religious type titles once. I probably have it stashed away around here somewhere. If I remember correctly, I got it from the back of a Star tabloid, and it cost 2 dollars and an SASE. It was a standard looking certificate with my name typed on it. I don't remember the name of the church, but I do recall that I can call myself a "Reverend".

Much later I was promoted to "Cardinal".

05-01-03 12:02 AM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Nah -- I'm at trial!

ummm......YEAH!
And you've been in such good company with the rest of us, LOL!

(I hope it all goes well for ya... )

05-01-03 12:32 AM
J.J.Flash As far as I know, Nanker lives in Washington, which means he is a busy guy ,really a working man. I was talking with him in the CHAT some time ago and I noticed he is a busy guy. Hey you Nanker! Take care fella!! Hope could talk with you again!!
Cheers!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
05-01-03 12:44 AM
nankerphelge Thanks kiddies!

I am hanging in there!
Lotsa coffee
No sleep
High stress
No chiba.

Life is grand

I'm tellin' ya -- shoulda been an OB/GYN!!!

05-01-03 01:22 AM
Stonesthrow SS-- wasn't your certificate from the Don Imus Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship? You may have been a cardinal but you'll never be a saint.
05-01-03 09:05 AM
steel driving hammer So in todays world..............

A little kid walks in to the church to confess.

The Priest says, ok son, tell me your confessions.

The kid says, ok Father, you first...
05-01-03 09:38 AM
Joey " I'm tellin' ya -- shoulda been an OB/GYN!!! "

Nanky ....................................my father was an OB/GYN in a woman's penitentiary for twenty years .
05-01-03 09:49 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I'm tellin' ya -- shoulda been an OB/GYN!!! "

Nanky ....................................my father was an OB/GYN in a woman's penitentiary for twenty years .

Strange how Hillary Clinton should of been locked away in a woman's penitentiary but instead, she might run for President.

Bush doesn't even need to campaign and he's still gonna win.

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003