ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saint George's Church, Hanover Square, London - January, 1964
Terry Disney
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: best song to get laid too Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-28-03 10:02 AM
steel driving hammer I never understood why Men don't like to cuddle after sex !?

Me, I'm so tired after one cumming that I ain't leaving the bed or going anywhere for hours!

So saying that, I like listening to side 2 of Tattoo You.

But all in all, any old music will do.

Bump and Ride!
04-28-03 10:58 AM
Pattie
We shouldn�t talk so much about sex, it�ll make us all go crazy
04-28-03 11:24 AM
Joey " Joey--WHERE do you find this stuff? "

Steelie told me ....................

Word Up G !

J.
04-28-03 11:04 PM
Gimme Shelter Sway
04-28-03 11:14 PM
steel driving hammer Continental Drift!

Love Comes at the speed of light, LOL!

Open the door and let the light pour over,
Open the door don't you keep me out,
Open the door and let the light pour over,

HEAR ME SHOUT!

Wonder how long ole Charlie lasts in the Sack?

Also, wonder if he's ever done it with his suit on???
04-28-03 11:34 PM
MarthaMyDear OH, MY GOD!!! THE *** OBVIOUS *** ONE!!! LITTLE RED ROOSTER!!! DUH!!! Who cannot feel sexy listening to that?!?!?! Christ almighty... lol.................................. Well, who cannot feel sexy listening to the Stones in any way shape and form and MICK!!! Ok.... I'll calm down... lol.................... But, Little Red Rooster!!! THAT one is the one and Midnight Rambler... Yes, Gary, you are correct... SIR!!! lol............................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-28-03 11:43 PM
MarthaMyDear Who on earth would be interested in the bed secrets of that few little exhibitionists that reacted in this post?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say, what??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck are you rambling on about, Willis??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Dang, cocksucker!!! Take the pole (or the cock) out and CALM DOWN!!! HE!!! HE!!! Lighten up!!! It's just a silly question... No harm done... No foul... Take it easy!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 12:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot This is a very silly question.

Obviously there is only one answer that is anywhere even close to being correct., and that is.....

....whatever is playing at the time.
04-29-03 12:36 AM
MarthaMyDear Yea, hell... I'll take the Osmond Family, for crying out loud... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Laughing... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Nevermind me... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! Jeze... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Laughing... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 07:29 AM
Factory Girl I am afraid to click on that Joey link! Will someone give me a glimmer as to its content?? TIA!
04-29-03 08:43 AM
fmk438j
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I am afraid to click on that Joey link! Will someone give me a glimmer as to its content?? TIA!

How to make one's pussy prissy.

[Edited by fmk438j]
04-29-03 09:12 AM
steel driving hammer Now how could ya'll forget this one???

Don't Stop!

Bakie Dooooooon't Stop.

If you cum durring the fade, it's even better.

But, just found out that Pete Townshend played guitar on Tattoo You but was never credited.

Look it up for yourself in Wymans book Rolling With The Stones, page 467.

Don't stop, baby don't stop, my honey don't stop, don't ya stop, don't stop...

04-29-03 09:34 AM
Joey " But, just found out that Pete Townshend played guitar on Tattoo You but was never credited. "

Why do you think that " Tattoo You " was the last great Rock and Roll album EVER made ??????? Mick Taylor AND Pete Townshend play on it .

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.
04-29-03 01:22 PM
MarthaMyDear >If you cum durring the fade, it's even better.

I didn't read that... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 01:33 PM
MarthaMyDear LOL, FACTORY GIRL!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afraid to click on a link as it might just jump out of the monitor and scare you, and shit... HE!!! HE!!! lol................................................. It's not bad... I started to get scared, also, but it was nothing!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just some other product to overspend money to (no, *** I'M *** not buying that)... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 02:45 PM
TomL Star Star
04-30-03 01:59 AM
Martha Parachute Woman
04-30-03 03:20 AM
gypsy More often than not, Joey and I make sweet love to Barry Manilow's "Daybreak."
04-30-03 09:51 AM
Joey " More often than not, Joey and I make sweet love to Barry Manilow's "Daybreak." "

...............and don't forget " Mandy " .
04-30-03 03:33 PM
gypsy Now, hon, you know I don't like getting it on to "Mandy," because I know you only fantasize about the Bentley twins during that tune...
04-30-03 03:35 PM
ladyjjane "It ain't gonna suck itself" by Kracker.
04-30-03 04:34 PM
Joey " because I know you only fantasize about the Bentley twins during that tune..."

What my Princess ????? Oh , sure , HERE you go :

www.TinaJordan.com

AND

www.JustKittyng.com

JOESY !

04-30-03 11:31 PM
gypsy Maybe I fantasize about the Bentley twins whilst having intercourse with you. Hmmmm. I thought of you yesterday...the new Playboy came in the mail...and I saw your girl-Christi Shake in the magazine. Don't get too excited there, Joey boy...it's only a small photo.
05-01-03 09:42 AM
Joey " And I saw your girl-Christi Shake in the magazine. Don't get too excited there, Joey boy...it's only a small photo. "

But a nice shot , huh ?????

Damn fine woman Christi ...... young , nothing sagging , and a lot of fun -- but nothing compares to you my Princess .

What ?????? Oh sure , my bad -- Here yas go :

www.ChristiShake.com

JACKY !
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003