ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEWS CONFERENCE TODAY Return to archive
05-07-02 06:46 AM
Jaxx don't forget to tune to VH1 for a nooner........
05-07-02 07:04 AM
FotiniD Hope someone's taping it... I'm going to rip off the satellite dish and throw it in the garbage It just WON'T cooperate... I can't get VH1 on the screen, aaargh

So PLEASE let's tape it and tree it I want to watch every single minute of it, not just the clips they'll show on the news...

Thanks!
05-07-02 09:49 AM
glencar I read on the Stonesdoug board that VH1 is actually NOT going to show it. I'll set the VCR just in case.
05-07-02 10:26 AM
FotiniD >>I read on the Stonesdoug board that VH1 is actually NOT going to show it. I'll set the VCR just in case.

I read that too. I think it had to do with the fact that the conference is not listed on VHI's schedule for today. But I don't think they would add it to the schedule anyway - I think it's more like "top secret" until the very last minute.

Anyway, we will have to wait and see
05-07-02 10:32 AM
jb Since Vh1 and MTV are not sponsoring the tour, I am sure their venemous comments will be forthcoming. The thing that is upsetting is that all Mick or Keith have to do is say something at the press conference like "the critics, late night hosts, etc, can fuck off as we don't give a shit what anyone thinks but our loyal fans-especially jb!
05-07-02 10:37 AM
Vile Dance I thought Fox News might carry it, but I watched Fox & Friends this morning for over an hour...not even a mention of the Stones....But they did have David Cassidy on the show, he even did the weather, plugging his new record and I guess he's touring too. Now where is the sense of proportion in that? (Now I don't mind the guy as a person but I never bought any of his records). Someone at Fox was either asleep at the switch or has a real sick sense of humor.
05-07-02 12:25 PM
frankh The Stones Press Conference can be heard today in New York/Philly on 102.9 FM

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.