ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jaggers exChauffeur has a ~tell all book~ Return to archive
05-07-02 06:45 AM
Jaxx LOVE ON THE MOVE

MICK JAGGER's former chauffeur has revealed intimate details of the Rolling Stone's relationship with 24-year-old supermodel Sophie Dahl. In his book, Baby You Can Drive My Car, Keith Badgery claims that the 58-year-old rock star had a liason with Sophie in the back of his limousine while it was parked outside a London restaurant. "They'd been out together and Mick was dropping her off," he says. "There was a lot of giggling and mewing going on. They were all over each other.

Once we reached our destination - a restaurant where she had an appointment - Mick told me to drive round the corner. Out of tact, I left the car for them to say their farewells. This took some time. The car was also rocking before she got out. As I got back in, Mick licked those famous lips and beamed 'That was Sophie'." Jagger, who has admitted that his morals are "pretty fuzzy", met Sophie through his daughters, Elizabeth and Jade, and is thought to have dated her on-and-off for five months. In the book, Badgery, who worked for Mick for fifteen years, also gives details of his relationship with Brazilian model Luciana Morad, the mother of his youngest son, Lucas. "After last Christmas Mick flew out to the Bahamas and met up with Luciana and their son," he goes on. "Luciana then took Lucas off elsewhere - and the next day Sophie Dahl turned up." (May 7 2002, AM)
05-07-02 11:06 AM
Vile Dance What's the word for that...voyeur? A must read for every Stones fan who happens to be a voyeur.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.