ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tickets on line? Return to archive
05-06-02 01:36 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! I'm looking to catch the DC shows but, here in Virginia the outlets don't sell tickets for the DC area. Has anybody had any experience dealing with ticketmaster on line for a high profile event as this. What are the chances of getting processed quick enough to get good seats? Also what do you think, on line or phone? This is going to be a fucking hassel, I see it now. But, It's got to be done!
05-06-02 02:15 PM
jsschaefer I've had a lot of luck going through ticketmaster online. Not as annoying as hearing a busy signal 100 times. If you've got a good high speed connection, you'll get tickets. I got Paul McCartney & Elton John/Billy Joel tickets the same way.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Good luck,
Joe
05-06-02 02:57 PM
DCStonesFan Yeah, I've had good luck getting tickets online for D.C. shows. Madonna (for my girlfriend at that time. Thank you very much) U2, Buffett. It's a good way to go.
05-07-02 02:03 AM
Martha
I get most of our tix on-line anymore...but for high profile gigs such as this I suggest you make sure you are already in the system.. have your credit card info in Tixbastard along with your password so you don't have to fuck with that when you're trying to get the Tix. Just log in and GO. I suggest a dry run with a show you aren't buying Tix for..to see how it all goes down otherwise you might have heart failuire trying to get your Tix under the pressure when it's the real deal. Familiarize yourself with the tixbastard set-up and then you should be good to go. High speed connection is important as mentioned above. GOOD LUCK!!!

ps..if your credit card does not have enough credit the Tix will not make it your way...just in case you are close to a limit..use a card that is clear for take off...(had this happen for a Stones show using my friends card...arrived and no Tix at will call!)
05-07-02 05:03 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Is 'Tixbastard' ticketmaster.com? I will be booking from the UK through a US site. What are the wwws for US sites or do we wait for your 1PM? Good Luck!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.