ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I wanna, I need to see The Rolling Stones in Brazil Return to archive
05-04-02 04:08 PM
J.J.Flash Hey my Stonemaniacs friends, I want to know the possible dates of the 2002/2003 Stones Tour on the South America! Please, I wanna hear, see, the Rolling Stones!
Thanks!
05-04-02 04:16 PM
Gazza Sorry but it doesnt look like theyre coming to South America on this tour,which is a shame.

I think the problems with the Argentina economy has made it impossible to play there and I presume that as a result of this it's not financially realistic to only play Brazil as those two countries are the main markets for them there.

From the information we have (via Stonesdoug and others) the countries visited on this tour will be (in sequence):

USA,Canada,Mexico,Australia,China,
Japan,Greece,Italy,Spain,France,
Germany,Austria,Switzerland,Finland,Sweden,
Denmark,Netherlands,Belgium,Wales,England

Thats 20 in all....hope I havent missed any out!
05-05-02 08:48 PM
J.J.Flash Hello my friend Gazza, the news which you gave me, make me feel so bad! Hey friend, these guys are my best friends, even I never really meet my heroes (The Rolling Stones). I will cry for months, I will be sad for the rest of my days.
I'm waiting to see my horoes, my friends, since 1998, when I gone to see the Bridges to Babylon Tour in S�o Paulo - Brazil! Please, keep me informed!
Sorry, my english is not perfect, sorry Gazza!
05-05-02 09:08 PM
glencar Come to America & see them. It'll be fun!
05-05-02 09:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes its a terrible shame they arent coming to Brazil. You guys go nuts for the band out there!!! However, look at it this way if you can. At least you have seen the band live. Something that lots and lots of people are never going to acheive. Look at those people living in places like India, Israel (any fans out there?) I dont think the Stones have ever played in places like these. I know these places have problems, but im sure theres a fan base there

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.