ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Still we're gonna miss you.
Good Times Magazine Nr. 2 April/Mai/Juni 2002
Danke Bendix!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: God I hope They Don't Crash That Thing..... Return to archive
05-04-02 01:52 PM
the lepper Great way to promote the upcoming tour BUT.....a little more dangerous than riding a flatbed thru NYC or training into Union Station. They've raised the "danger bar" a bit on this one. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Keith and Ron don't light up, and for the winds to be gentle. I hope some of you get a chance to get pictures of this monumental moment.
05-04-02 01:57 PM
AlexanderHic And shut down air space traffic! (Me, the obvious one.)
05-04-02 02:37 PM
Gazza Thats probably one of the reasons why they made Ronnie quit smokin'
05-04-02 02:55 PM
Im_Shattered Why didnt Led Zeppelin use that for a promotion for a tour?
05-04-02 03:24 PM
Cardinal Ximinez I'll tell you EXACTLY why Led Zepplin didn't use a blimp....they weren't COOL enough. Simple.

Only the Stones man, ONLY the Stones.
05-04-02 06:11 PM
Marilyn Well Cardinal, make a special blessing on the blimp!! I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking about their safty! And the bloody bleedin beatles only had their fregin' yellow submarine, whilst our boys get up high to look down the blouses of the unaware!
05-05-02 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Marilyn wrote:
Well Cardinal, make a special blessing on the blimp!!

LOL LOL LOL

No, please Cardinal don't do it, you're the unholiest Cardinal ever, if you bless it, it will explode and burn in hell!
05-06-02 02:47 AM
Dan
quote:
the lepper wrote:
Great way to promote the upcoming tour BUT.....a little more dangerous than riding a flatbed thru NYC or training into Union Station. They've raised the "danger bar" a bit on this one. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Keith and Ron don't light up, and for the winds to be gentle.

Or that an F16 doesn't over-react and shoot it down.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.