ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Đ Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: US Soccer Team Set for World Cup (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd May 2006 05:08 PM
charlotte http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/group/index.html

Group A
Germany/Costa Rica
Group B
England/ Paraguay
Group C
Argentina/Netherlands
Group D
Portugal/Mexico
Group E
Czech Republic/Italy
Group F
Brazil/ Croatia
Group G
France/Korea Republic
Group H
Spain/Tunisia

[Edited by charlotte]
3rd May 2006 05:36 PM
Gazza Two qualify from each group :

GROUP A : Poland, Germany
GROUP B : Sweden, England
GROUP C : Netherlands, Argentina
GROUP D : Mexico, Portugal
GROUP E : Czech Republic, Italy
GROUP F : Brazil, Japan
GROUP G : France, Switzerland
GROUP H : Spain, Saudi Arabia
3rd May 2006 05:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

sorry, rooney is hurt!

(ps- owen too?)

Owen has just come back from injury last week. Got injured again but he'll be ok.

Rooney will probably miss all 3 of the group matches. I'll be surprised if he's fit enough to play any part in the tournament. A pity - for me, even at only 20, hes one of the 3 best players in the world, along with Ronaldinho and Henry.

I've thought all along that England have the players to win this tournament, but maybe not the coach. With Rooney out, I dont think they can win.
3rd May 2006 06:15 PM
gustavobala MINE:

Two qualify from each group :

GROUP A : Polony, Germany
GROUP B : Sweden, England
GROUP D : Mexico, Portugal
GROUP E : Czech Republic, Italy
GROUP F : Brazil, Croacya
GROUP G : France, south korea
GROUP H : Spain, Ucranya

ps- i dpnīt how write some countries, sorry!

Gazza, the brazilian press says that Oewn will be out from the first leg from the cup! i donīīt know if is true!
3rd May 2006 06:28 PM
charlotte my research is not done...I have not picked the other teams...after talking to ALL of the head coaches, attorneys,bookies,physicists,pharmacists,psychologist,palm readers and others I will post my #2 teams...please stay tuned...do not go to bed...yet

gee, up late last night, with old age setting in (according to gazza) I need some rest...

OK, please look to my first post...you can go to bed now, you have a lot of work to do Thursday

[Edited by charlotte]
3rd May 2006 07:53 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

GROUP F : Brazil, Japan

gazza i believe australia are in group F and i also believe that they will qualify ahead of Japan

i'll bet you the bragging rights as to who is right!!
3rd May 2006 09:26 PM
double now no well my money is on france. They have it all, skill,speed artistry defence and experience.
3rd May 2006 10:08 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
MINE:

Don't bet money on our country, remember the last world cup.
3rd May 2006 10:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'll worry about the World Cup later, right now I'm trying to figure which horse to bet on in the Kentucky Derby.
4th May 2006 01:48 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
axl79 wrote:

No, I don't think Canada has ever reach to a world Cup!

you re wrong, they were in Mexico in 1986.
Italy and Argentina are my outsiders.
Everybody 's talking too much about Brazil, they re too confident IMHO (see Nike commercials).

France can win the 6th nation tournament next year, that s all!!
We got a chance if we take in our luggage the french Rooney,Franck Ribery.
The guy is incredibly ugly but is the best technician here since Zidane.

England, Holland,Spain??
first round or quarter finalists,as usual

4th May 2006 02:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
double now no wrote:
well my money is on france. They have it all, skill,speed artistry defence and experience.

you shall be greeted mon ami!
4th May 2006 02:34 AM
glencar World Cup again? Howe often does this nonsense take place? It seems like they just played it 4 yrs ago.
4th May 2006 02:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
World Cup again? Howe often does this nonsense take place? It seems like they just played it 4 yrs ago.

Nonsense?
we talk about the most popular sport event in the world my dear Blue.
Have you bought your French official shirt for july??
Last time in Korea was so boring, the games were broadcasted in the morning due to jetlag, so it was vzery hard to follow the traditionnal ritual of Beers and Pizzas!

ps: It's not a cup, but when the world cup took place in France, some wine producers did special bottles who were perfect replicas and it was great.
My friends and I took one of these bottles to turn it into a world cup bong
4th May 2006 03:13 AM
glencar LOL Ju, you know I have to put that post in their just to raise some tempers! Whilst I don't understand soccer, I hope that y'all have a great WC & I hope Eire wins it all - well, if they're actually in the thing...
4th May 2006 03:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Ju, you know I have to put that post in their just to raise some tempers! Whilst I don't understand soccer, I hope that y'all have a great WC & I hope Eire wins it all - well, if they're actually in the thing...

I m not sure they are.In fact, they were eliminated by Switzerland, I remember.
Soccer is the easiest game to understand, just sit down 10 minutes and you will understand the whole thing (even my girl can understand, so... LOL)

Anyway how was your trip to Normandy (don t remember if you did it or will do it soon)??
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)