ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey!? Return to archive
2nd May 2006 09:04 PM
rasputin56 WTF?! I wanted to hear more about Riffy's new mentor Levin.
2nd May 2006 09:34 PM
Riffhard Here I managed to save the post from the other thread! Enjoy! Oh,and Bucky,I have just finished David McCullough's book,John Adams. McCulloughs' great. Having read 1776,I just decided to really bone up on his books,and thus far I have enjoyed all of his books. His Truman bio is another brilliant book. Highly recommended.

As for Coulter? I have actually never read one of her books. Although I do love her acerbic wit,and her ability to give liberals fits! She is good at baiting people into hating her,but she just laughs it all off. The funny thing about her is that she is a Dead Head! Who'd of thunk it?! Plus she has many liberal friends that understand her schtick.

Riffy

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saint Sway wrote:

seriously!! It cracks me up. Limbaugh sure has some devoted Kool Aid guzzlers! The poor guy has posted 14 times so far this thread just to try and spin this story. Riffy's just not gonna rest until he tries to magically convince everyone that Rush Limbaugh ~somehow~ isnt a doctor shopping pill junkie.

I wish ya luck Riffy. Really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you guys crack me up! I am not trying to convince anybody of anything! I am just pointing out that an over zealous prosecutor with political ambitions tried like hell to "ruin" Rush Limbaugh only to have the whole case blow up in his face. That's all I have ever maintained here. Yes,Limbaugh got addicted to pills. Yes,he got caught for it. No,he was never proven to have doctor shopped. In fact that was completely thrown out of the case prior to it being settled without any convictions.

Like I said this is not about Rush really. It's about how liberals,including some here,love to bash anyone that they consider a conservative when they are down. You try and belittle me because I don't buy into your liberal mindset. Big deal?! No sweat off my ass!

As for being a Kool Aid drinking Rush fan. You are as wrong as you can be on that score. While I like Rush,and admire him for his radio talents,he is not my favorite talk radio host by any means. That would be Mark Levin,and he could,and would, intellectually mop the floor with anyone on this forum. The fight would not even be fair.

Here's just a little about Mr. Levin.-Mark is president of Landmark Legal Foundation. Previously he served as Landmark’s director of legal policy for more than three years. He has worked as an attorney in the private sector and as a top adviser and administrator to several members of President Reagan’s cabinet. Levin served as chief of staff to U.S. Attorney General, Edwin Meese; deputy assistant secretary for elementary and secondary education at the U.S. Department of Education; and deputy solicitor of the U.S. Department of Interior. He holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude, and a J.D. from Temple University School of Law.

So,you know,he's like real smart and stuff.

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)