ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lengthy video interviews with all 4 Stones from ZDF Return to archive
2nd May 2006 02:14 PM
Angiegirl Not sure if this have been posted here yet, I've got the link from another board.

Nice 10 minute interviews with all 4 Stones by German TV ZDF, done in Tokyo last month. Interviews are in English, don't worry.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/inhalt/25/0,4070,3918969-1,00.html

Charlie is hilarious as usual.
2nd May 2006 02:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Charlie is hilarious as usual.

Charlie's the man!!!!

gives the best interviews. Never bullshits ya.
2nd May 2006 04:53 PM
Gazza Exactly - and his quote "this band is my life" doesnt sound like the words of a man whose about to hang up his drumsticks
2nd May 2006 05:56 PM
SweetVirginia Thanks, Angiegirl....those were great.

SV

2nd May 2006 06:11 PM
MidnightRambler The interviewer is a douche.
3rd May 2006 03:52 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
MidnightRambler wrote:
The interviewer is a douche.

Yes, I agree, especially with Ronnie for some reason.
3rd May 2006 12:19 PM
PeerQueer Great video!

The interviewer was most aggressive with Ron because Ron is clearly the most passive of the four - he still, after 30 years, exhibits the aura of the outsider/new kid. He is very careful of what he says, and comes off as easily the most fragile of the group - he looks very very tired.

Charlie was quite talkative -for Charlie- and had his usual reserved disdain for the media, though he also clearly is very fond and thankful for his band -Mick in particular-(and his life!) a sentiment he did not share often in the past.

Mick was Mick - talks the most while saying the least. He is keeping Stones Inc. moving forward. He is not nearly as coy as he once was, more mature, less pretense, and far more comfortable with the idea of growing old.

Keith is sharp - there is a very quick mind at work, under all the perceived incoherence. I have long felt he is the most intelligent and well-read of the group, and he gives that perception further proof in this interview. There is still an undercurrent of danger to him as well - when he was pressed about his health at the outset of the interview, his eyes flashed menace at that puff of a reporter, and from then on, the reporter played nice. I still don't know how he functions as a musician with those fingers! Ouch! Keith remians the most fascinating of the Stones for me...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)