ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith did this for me in new zealand!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd May 2006 03:26 AM
masoudi I am still on cloud nine from the whole event. All i can say what a lovely man that even though he was recuperating in hospital he still took the time out to make a true fan really happy. I was so happy to hear from his security guard that he loved the photos and that he wanted to me get them back personally from his head security. Part of me wishes I had asked the guy if there was any chance opf meeting him but didnt want to push. At the end of the day the man was sick and recovering and what he did for me and my boy will never be forgotten.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my little fella Michael (Mick) Ryan PEARSON. He is our first child and is now 10 weeks old. He is just amazing and I cant wait to share the music with him.
3rd May 2006 03:30 AM
Reptile This is so cool! Wish Keith did that with MY baby pictures! Imagine that.. one love on your baby picture..
3rd May 2006 03:54 AM
Daethgod One Love
What a guy, gotta love the Keefster

3rd May 2006 07:14 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
masoudi wrote:

Thanks for all the nice comments about my little fella Michael (Mick) Ryan PEARSON. He is our first child and is now 10 weeks old. He is just amazing and I cant wait to share the music with him.

He is precious! Enjoy every minute. Believe it or not,
it goes by so fast.

What a great story, masoudi.

You did more to calm our fears about Keith's condition
than any press release. At least we know that cognitively
he's in pretty good shape.

Sv

3rd May 2006 07:57 AM
FotiniD Beautiful little baby, congratulations!
And Keith is such a darling... What can I say! You're one lucky man masoudi
3rd May 2006 08:07 AM
corgi37 Now, that is a good news story. Well done. The little fella is already a legend.
3rd May 2006 08:24 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Voodoo - I think this is a "must" as a header!!

I second that request.

In light of all of this mystery surrounding Keith's condition...one of these precious shots as a header would be consoling, imho.

LJ.
3rd May 2006 09:42 AM
Mr D

what a top bloke our Keef is!
3rd May 2006 10:19 AM
jaggergurl What a great and wonderful story,and Mick is a BEAUTIFUL BABY...thanks so much for sharing it with us and your beautiful special pictures of your son ....

Keith is such a genuine and beautiful soul, and continues to prove it in so many sweet caring wonderful ways...

so many congrats to you that is just fantastic!!!
3rd May 2006 11:28 AM
stonezone9 What beautiful pics!
And Keith's signature is sweet!
Lucky You!
3rd May 2006 12:22 PM
Gimme Shelter Thats just awesome!!!
3rd May 2006 01:29 PM
stonesgirl101 What a fabulous experience! Congrats to you!

And your son is a little cutie pie!!

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us.

My day just got better for it ; ^ )

Sheila
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)