ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith did this for me in new zealand!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd May 2006 03:56 AM
masoudi Hi guys

sorry for the delay but I was waiting to see if I would hear back from keiths security but i didn't and he has now left the country. I left flowers and a card at the hospital where Keith was staying along with some photos of my baby boy mick in his stones top to see if he would sign them. I went back the next day to see if there was anything at reception and was told NO. Anyway i got a call about 5 minutes later saying could i come back as I had photos waiting for me. Anyway it was all hush hush and I had to call the guy back on his mobile. He called me back to hear my phone ring and then we went to another room to talk. He said Keith loved the photos and wanted them given back to me personally. He said Keith gets lots of things but this was something that he wanted to make sure I got back with a message. This guy was his main security man and he is a kiwi who lives in aussie. he travels the world with keith. Lovely guy and I told him to pass on my utmost thanks to keith and that I looked forward to seeing him in sweden in a months time. The security guy said he would be there so i will keep his number and call him when i am in sweden. Anyway after chatting away i was about to leave and the guy said "I will be calling your phone again later". Now I didnt know what that meant or why but i pole vaulted all the way back to my car and then waited for the call. Alas it never came, I texted the guy back today but they had already left. man I have spent thousands on the stones but nothing could replace these. They will be framed and still cant believe that Keith did this for me and my boy.

I am one very happy stones fan, never got to meet the man but boy did he do something i will never forget.

Cheers, Brendon

I cant seem to paste these photos but will send them by email to gazza to see if he can put them on the board

2nd May 2006 04:30 AM
Jumacfly I first thought Keef was climbing the coconut tree for you!
nice story.
2nd May 2006 04:53 AM
Gazza what an excellent story..Nice one.

I'm at work but will check my home e-mail later and upload any pics for you
2nd May 2006 05:08 AM
charlotte Thanks for working the streets for us and sending the photos!
2nd May 2006 05:26 AM
masoudi Hi Gazza

The photos didnt go through to your email so I sent them to voodoo chile

Hope all works out as I cant wait to share them with the board

Brendon
2nd May 2006 01:52 PM
Gazza The photos came through OK, Brendon - here they are :

2nd May 2006 01:53 PM
Gazza Voodoo - I think this is a "must" as a header!!
2nd May 2006 01:57 PM
telecaster Beyond cool...

Good job
2nd May 2006 02:01 PM
sssoul wow - very sweet, very special!
thanks for telling the story, Brendon.
2nd May 2006 02:02 PM
erikjjf Thanks for sharing!
2nd May 2006 02:03 PM
caro LOL! Thanks for the great pics, Masoudi! Is it me or is Mick Jr. already playing air guitar in his sleep?
2nd May 2006 02:10 PM
Nellcote You have been granted the most prestigious of awards..

THE "WICKED PISSAH" AWARD OF THE WEEK!
2nd May 2006 02:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
caro wrote:
LOL! Thanks for the great pics, Masoudi! Is it me or is Mick Jr. already playing air guitar in his sleep?

he is with his right hand. he's holding an invisible joint with his left
2nd May 2006 02:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels !!!
2nd May 2006 02:13 PM
MrPleasant keith did this for me in new zealand!!!!!!!

2nd May 2006 03:58 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch Sweet, Sweet, Sweet...all of it.

Congratulations on your beautiful son, Brendon!
2nd May 2006 05:53 PM
TampabayStone That's great. I am very happy for you.
2nd May 2006 05:58 PM
Some Guy Super Cool!
2nd May 2006 06:02 PM
Saint Sway thats awesome. Good for you!

and really kind of you to have brought him flowers and a get well card! Way to go! He obviously appreciated it a lot!
2nd May 2006 06:05 PM
Stray Cat UK Fantastic !
2nd May 2006 07:37 PM
72Tele If I ever get so famous that someone comes to the hospital that I am admitted at looking for a autograph shoot me. This sort of thing always brings to mind that if I ever got famous I would end up like Elvis hidden behind a wall of security eating sandwiches and watching chips jack off. What a way to live.
2nd May 2006 07:41 PM
Spru Wow. Keith is a great man, and if there was any ever doubt, this surely erases it.
2nd May 2006 07:44 PM
Honky Tonk Man VERY COOL!

Congratulations on the wonderful baby boy too Brendon!
2nd May 2006 07:49 PM
Riffhard Very cool story! Keith is a real gent to have done that for you. Good for you Brendon. Good looking boy have there!

Riffy
2nd May 2006 07:53 PM
LadyJane THIS is why I love this man so much.

So genuine.

Congrats..and thank you so much for sharing!!!

LJ.
2nd May 2006 08:05 PM
Twostoned Awesome! One love indeed.
2nd May 2006 08:20 PM
Bitch Beautiful baby pics! KEEF is so cool to sign and date them! Fantastic story, KEEF is so ultimately cool.
2nd May 2006 11:25 PM
Lavendar CONGRATULATIONS! He {Mick} is Beautiful! Another Wonderful Memory!
2nd May 2006 11:48 PM
GotToRollMe What a great story, and beautiful pictures too. You are one lucky guy.
3rd May 2006 12:30 AM
glencar Beautiful kid! Sounds like NZ is a great place to visit.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)