ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Barcelona, Madrid and Brussels in risk! Return to archive
30th April 2006 07:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Posted by Sway from Spain at BdP ( http://rocksoff.org ) Gracias!!

According to local TV station Telecinco; due to Keith's accident the first shows of the European leg are in risk, a delay or cancellation are possible.

30th April 2006 07:30 PM
Gazza thats the only report thats suggested that. For a bout of concussion, the fact that he has required NO surgery and considering the fact hes expected to be released from hospital early next week, that seems a bit of a hysterical reaction if you ask me
30th April 2006 07:32 PM
LadyJane Not surprised.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Yeah....Keith is indestructible. Bullshit.

A concussion in a 62 year old who cannot possibly be in the best of health due to excessive alcohol/tobacco/"other"
toxin use......can cause a lot of problems.

Joke away....

I really hope I am wrong.

LJ.
30th April 2006 07:33 PM
Gazza [April 30, 2006]

Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards could be well enough to leave hosp in Auck today after suffering concussion in Fiji

(IRN News Via Thomson Dialog NewsEdge)Keith Richards could be out of Auckland's Ascot Hospital today.

The Rolling Stones' guitarist suffered a concussion when he apparently fell out of coconut tree while on holiday in Fiji after the band's tour of New Zealand. He was flown to Auckland as a precaution on Thursday.

A spokeswoman says his concussion is mild and he is walking around. His wife Patti Hansen is with the musician in Auckland.

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2006/04/30/1625397.htm
30th April 2006 10:02 PM
Soldatti B2B European tour part II again?
1st May 2006 04:56 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Not surprised.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Yeah....Keith is indestructible. Bullshit.

Oh come on LJ, of course he's not indestructible. But the guy has a mild concussion, he's walking around, he's playing guitar (according to the 3 guitar cases that were carried inside the hospital Saturday), it's nothing too serious, even for a guy in his condition.

He's got at least 3 weeks to recover, that seems more than enough time to be better at the end of this month. And we all know that the best medicine for Keith is being onstage.

Everything'll be fine!
1st May 2006 05:21 AM
egon FUCK
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)