ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Jordan Apreciation Thread Return to archive
28th April 2006 03:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ladies and Gentlemen, after the success of the Paris Hilton thread, please allow me to introduce you to the most beautiful and glamorous female to have ever come out o the county of Essex.

JORDAN

28th April 2006 03:27 PM
jb OMG I would fuck her every way imaginable.....I am very hard as I type this...I would also perform cunninglus for over 37 minutes on her!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
28th April 2006 03:31 PM
Gazza Christ...and I used to think looking at Stones boards was about the only place I could go to get away from that talentless, plastic bitch

Alex - your taste in classy women has gone shockingly downhill in recent weeks. I will be having a not very quiet word in your earhole at Twickenham.
28th April 2006 03:31 PM
Honky Tonk Man
28th April 2006 03:32 PM
SweetVirginia

28th April 2006 03:34 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

You never congratulated me!

Congratulations!!! ????
28th April 2006 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Thank you. It's means alot, since you thought it wouldn't happen. You're a good friend, and I'm glad there's no bad feelings!

Indeed...did you have another child???
28th April 2006 03:39 PM
sirmoonie All I get is the Red X dealie.

28th April 2006 03:42 PM
jb Udonis said we are going to lose this series...and i think he is right. Riley will have a lot of explainiung to do..like why he got rid of Eddie Jones, Keyong Dooling, Damon Jones...all who had fresh legs and could hit some three's/////what a fucking embaraasment losing in the first round tot he Bulls...I had my fears, as our record was very misleading...
28th April 2006 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

No ,that would be impossible.
At least with my wife.
My post count, you said I wouldn't pass you ever,
and not get the amount you were until 2027.
I did both...
I believe I'm #1...

Oh...we can't talk about that per the "Big Man"!
28th April 2006 05:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man
28th April 2006 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
OMG I would fuck her every way imaginable.....I am very hard as I type this...I would also perform cunninglus for over 37 minutes on her!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .
28th April 2006 07:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man Hi Joey,

How about Kelly Brook? Another great Brittish body

29th April 2006 10:56 AM
corgi37 Jordan is such a fantastic "slapper" (as the Poms would call them). 34FF tits - 3 ops. She married and Aussie too!
29th April 2006 11:16 AM
Jumacfly have a nice week end my RO pals!!

Aria Giovanni

Pride of France: Clara morgane

Tatoo you:

Lanny Barbie:

my dear Dita:

[Edited by Jumacfly]
29th April 2006 07:06 PM
rogerriffin from mexican wrestling

29th April 2006 08:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
have a nice week end my RO pals!!

Aria Giovanni

I actually (quite by chance) spoke with her a few times on Yahoo Messenger a couple of years ago (I'd never heard of her previously)...I still have her on my 'buddy' list in fact. She's very nice to talk to.

I kid you not

[Edited by Gazza]
29th April 2006 09:02 PM
lotsajizz chicks with tatoos are gross

30th April 2006 09:27 AM
corgi37 I'll make sure to tell my wife that, ass licker.
30th April 2006 09:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot That was a nice pool table that Dita was using....
2nd May 2006 04:33 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I actually (quite by chance) spoke with her a few times on Yahoo Messenger a couple of years ago (I'd never heard of her previously)...I still have her on my 'buddy' list in fact. She's very nice to talk to.

I kid you not

[Edited by Gazza]

Can we trade her messenger adress with Richie Sambora's one??
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)