ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Murray Webb
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Neil Young CD - Impeach The Prez!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
20th April 2006 07:07 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I dunno...but I'm pretty sure he is still Canadian.

Lots of people have dual-citizenships. Especially a lot of Britt’s living in the States. If Neil Young has this, it certainly wasn't from the offset, so he's defiantly Canadian. Your nationality and your citizenship are not always one of the same thing. Your nationality is ultimatly where you were born and bought up.
20th April 2006 07:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

when the Stones postponed their UK tour in 1998 due to a change in the tax laws, the band apparently (so I read at the time anyway) voted 2 (Charlie & Ronnie) to 1 (Mick) for the postponement - with Keith abstaining because as he had dual UK/US citizenship he wasnt affected by the change.

Well, she was probably confused...her usual state!
20th April 2006 08:46 PM
corgi37 Show: FOX AND FRIENDS – The weather guy, E.D., the little black haired sport loving runt – to be known as BHG
When: The Future

E.D: “You know what bugs me?”
WG/BHG: “What?”
E.D: “Don’t you hate it when washed up, has-been entertainers try to tell us what to think?”
WG: “Oh, I see Neil Young, who by the way, is Canadian…”
BHG: “Neil Young is still around?”
WG..”Barely, anyway, he has this new cd out in which he attacks the President”.
ED: “Our President. Not his.”
BHG: “Wow, I mean, does anyone buy his records?”
WG: “Old hippies”.
ED: His last cd sold about 200,000
BHG: “Well, there you go”.
ED: “Also, if you remember, the Rolling Stones…”
WG: “Strolling Bones”
ED:…” had a song on their last album attacking conservative people. That album has yet to sell 500,000 copies here”.
BHG: “I wonder why?”
WG: “What would some old English men, or a old Hippie Canadian know about American politics”.
ED: “Well, Neil Young for one has lived here a long time”.
BHG: “And taken willingly the money from American fans”.
WG: “Oh, I get it. Buy the big houses, drive your new Cadillac, and then say how terrible America is”.
ED: “It really boils me”.
BHG: “Neil Young? I mean, old hippies just wont go away”.
WG: “He did a song about the hippie riot in Ohio. Totally distorted the situation”.
ED: “If he doesn’t like it here, why doesn’t he go home?”
WG: “Why tour here?”
BHG: “The money, that’s why”
ED: “Yeah, but Neil Young? I mean, he’d hardly be playing anywhere but old hippie festivals”.
WG: “Give me Tim McGraw any day”.
BHG: “Kid Rock would sort this old Mung Bean out”
ED: “Mung Bean?”

Much laughter

BHG: “Mung Bean Neil”
ED: “Anyway, it just boils me”.
WG: “Well, I’m betting you wont hear the song on the radio”.
ED: “And, when his career is finished, I bet he goes back to Canada.”
WG: “Hope so”.
BHG: “Career IS finished, I’d dare to say. I didn’t even know he was alive”.
ED: “Well, I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”
WG: “Next up, Ollie North and his heroic war stories”.
ED: “And, after all this unpleasantness, some one nice. Anne Coulter”.
BHG: “Neil Young is still alive?”

Much laughter. Screen fades. Promo for “Fair and balanced”.
20th April 2006 09:13 PM
sirmoonie Brit Hume considered this important enough to post today:

"Veteran rocker Neil Young, well known for his Vietnam-era protest songs, is once again making music aimed at the political arena, recording an entire album attacking President Bush.

It's called, "Living With War," and includes songs such as "Shock and Awe" and "Let's Impeach the President." Young, a Canadian, recorded the album in just three days and calls its musical style, "Metal Folk Protest."

Young, you may remember, said in a 2002 biography that while he draws the line at doing drugs he considers life-threatening, he remains addicted to marijuana, but tries not to smoke too much so as not to "set a bad example for the kids""

Pfffft. Brit, the "only them damn marijuana smokers don't like George Walker Bush III" theme doesn't even come close to John Gibson's masterpiece on Mick Jagger. Next time leave it to the REAL political brain trust at Fox News, ya half-bang schnodderwippen.
20th April 2006 09:28 PM
time is on my side I'm not really sure if Neil is a dual citizen of the US and Canada or not but, it's clear from the information posted below that he could be if he wanted to. Apparently, laws passed in Canada in 1977 made it much easier to obtain dual citizenship:

Citizenship is a complex matter because of the great variety of citizenship laws throughout the world. Some countries allow dual citizenship while others take away the citizenship of a person who acquires another citizenship. Some do not recognize a person’s new citizenship. The laws that apply to your case are generally the ones in force at the time of the event that affects your citizenship (your birth or marriage, or your parents’ birth or marriage, for instance). This is why determining your present citizenship status can be a difficult and lengthy process.

Before the Citizenship Act of February 15, 1977, Canadian law limited dual citizenship. It also provided more ways to gain or lose citizenship than does our current law. Canadians who became citizens of another country before that date should check to see if they are still Canadians. Since that date, Canadian law, like the laws of several other countries, has allowed dual citizenship.

20th April 2006 09:54 PM
time is on my side This is an interview from TIME magazine last year and is in Neil's own words:

TIME: Are you an American or Canadian citizen?

I’m a Canadian. I’d like to vote in the U.S. election because I feel like I’ve got just as much right to vote in them as anybody else. I’ve lived here for so long, paid taxes for so long and my kids have to register for selective service. I guess I could be a dual citizen, but if I ever had to give up my Canadian citizenship to become American I wouldn’t do it, because I wouldn’t want to hurt Canada. I love Canada. As I get older, more and more I start singing about Canada. My wife’s a California girl, so she loves to be near the ocean, and I love to be near her. So I’m probably going to be here longterm. But a part of me, I don’t know, maybe I’ll get a cabin up in Canada so when I’m older I can sit on the gold coast up in B.C. and look around. Or be up in the Rockies up there around Banff or something. I wouldn’t mind going back, being part of it again.

20th April 2006 10:11 PM
Soldatti Great news, his last album was very good.
20th April 2006 11:12 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Great news, his last album was very good.

I agree, Soldatti!
20th April 2006 11:15 PM
telecaster Corgi I went to school with E.D.

She is as smoking hot in real life as she is on TV

BTW her maiden name is "Tarbox"

I kid you not my Aussie friend

21st April 2006 06:59 AM
Break The Spell Love to check out neil's new album as always, but he really, REALLY needs to have "Time Fades Away" released on CD. Why this gem never made it to CD is beyond me.
22nd April 2006 09:14 AM
corgi37 Tele - Unreal! Tarbox eh? hahahaha. She is hot, in a naughty, MILFy, "I'm so white bread and polite, but when we get to bed, all the toys come out and i have pierced labia" kinda way.

Basically, i'd do her all over the house. So long as she didnt voice her crack-pot right wing views.

Pdog - The up view of that chick! Fucking A!
23rd April 2006 02:04 PM
sirmoonie The Great Neil Young doing an interview on his "controversial" album.

"Its a long song" - nice jibe.

He's pretty patient with the ditzy interviewer.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a clip of Neil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utryGZ25dg&eurl

The bar is low post-Clinton, but I'm not aware of anything that George Walker Bush III has done warranting impeachment. But it would be fun if he was, just on the grounds of his incredible stupidity. I dislike dumb people. They get in the way.
23rd April 2006 04:36 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Great news, his last album was very good.

I love Neil Young, but he hasn't made a decent record since Mirrorball.
Which makes it hard to believe this album will be any good - tho attacking Bush is a step in the right direction..
23rd April 2006 06:23 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Brit Hume considered this important enough to post today:

"Veteran rocker Neil Young, well known for his Vietnam-era protest songs, is once again making music aimed at the political arena, recording an entire album attacking President Bush.

It's called, "Living With War," and includes songs such as "Shock and Awe" and "Let's Impeach the President." Young, a Canadian, recorded the album in just three days and calls its musical style, "Metal Folk Protest."

Young, you may remember, said in a 2002 biography that while he draws the line at doing drugs he considers life-threatening, he remains addicted to marijuana, but tries not to smoke too much so as not to "set a bad example for the kids""

Pfffft. Brit, the "only them damn marijuana smokers don't like George Walker Bush III" theme doesn't even come close to John Gibson's masterpiece on Mick Jagger. Next time leave it to the REAL political brain trust at Fox News, ya half-bang schnodderwippen.

... how many Vietnam-era protest songs did Neil write, exactly? I mean, besides "Ohio." Stephen Stills wrote more "protest" songs than Neil ever did. And I don't mean this as an attack. I just think it's foolish to generalize an artist's musical canon by looking at one hit single.
23rd April 2006 07:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

... how many Vietnam-era protest songs did Neil write, exactly? I mean, besides "Ohio." Stephen Stills wrote more "protest" songs than Neil ever did. And I don't mean this as an attack. I just think it's foolish to generalize an artist's musical canon by looking at one hit single.

Yes, my fellow moonie. I was mentally walking through all his alleged protest songs earlier, and couldn't come up with many at all. "...even Richard Nixon...." Not much else. As you well know, Neil Young is a rocker to the core, and never went the ways of his goofy and temporary CSN collabs. So when Neil Young gets his ire up, its worth listening to. Fuck, anything the guy does is worth listening to.

Boooooosh geeks! Que Boooshy? Que Booooshy? What did you just try to say Geroge Walker Bush III? You think bad stuff is like really bad? For real? Try to say it in English you dumb motherfucking retard.
23rd April 2006 07:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yes, my fellow moonie. I was mentally walking through all his alleged protest songs earlier, and couldn't come up with many at all. "...even Richard Nixon...." Not much else.

indeed, but "Campaigner" didnt even come out until 1977.

And it wasnt inspired by Vietnam, anyway, but about seeing a visibly affected Nixon come out of the hospital after visiting his sick wife.

The only "Vietnam-era" protest songs I can think of that Young wrote were "Ohio", "Southern Man" and "Alabama". The latter two were about racism and the first one wasnt specifically about the Vietnam war per se.
23rd April 2006 08:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Review: Neil Young's 'Living With War' is 'one MFer of a protest album'

Jim Cirile
Published: Saturday April 22, 2006
TheRawStory.com

Neil Young wants to keep on rockin' the free world.

His new record, Living With War, makes very clear that if the Bush regime is allowed to continue, there may not be a free world to rock for much longer.

On Friday, April 21, 2006, Justice Through Music was invited to a secret preview of the entire CD at Reprise Records Burbank headquarters. At 7:30 pm, a small cadre of people were ushered into a special listening room, and for the next 50 minutes, listen we did.

Let's get one thing out of the way right now: this album rocks. It's post '80s electric Neil Young at his grunge best, and of the 10 cuts on Living With War, the first eight are mostly uptempo rockers. In fact, this may be the 60-year-old Young's most crossover-worthy album yet, since many of the songs should appeal to fans of bands as diverse as Green Day and Pearl Jam and will likely be embraced on campuses across America.

But there's one other tiny thing that makes this record stand out: it is one motherfucker of a protest album. In fact, Living With War may just be the Fahrenheit 9/11 of rock.

The album kicks off with the tight wistful rocker, "After the Garden." Its strong hook sets the tone by hearkening back to Woodstock—remember what we were fighting for in the '60s, folks? It's all been dashed. Next up: "Living With War," a good cut that had toes tapping. But the room really came alive with the third cut, "Restless Consumer," a headbanging indictment of both American consumerism and the manipulation of the public by the corporate media. Young breaks into an almost rap-style rant in the choruses, with the refrain, "We don't need no more lies!" No, we do not.

The fourth cut, "Shock and Awe," skewers our botched "liberation" of Iraq due to hubris and deliberately falsified intel. By this point it is clear Young is not pulling any punches. The lyrics are sometimes heart-wrenching, sometimes humorous, sometimes laden with uncomfortable truth.

Cuts 5 and 6, "Families" and "Flags of Freedom" examine the effect of war on us all, and "Flags" stops you dead with this thought-provoking lyric, "Do you think that you believe in yours more than they do theirs somehow?"

But Young kicks out the proverbial jams with the album's centerpiece, "Let's Impeach the President." This song is a blistering, barnstorming indictment of our Commander-in-Thief, and Young borrows a page from Michael Moore here by letting Bush destroy himself with his own words. In the song's midsection, Bush's own recorded contradictory statements are juxtaposed against one another to create an incontrovertible pastiche of lies and contradictions while the background singers chant, "Flip… Flop… Flip… Flop…" Incendiary. The CD is worth buying for this one song alone.

The tone grows wistful again (but with a ray of hope) in "Looking for a Leader," in which Young hopes someone, anyone, will step up to clean out the corruption—"Maybe it's Obama, but he thinks that he's too young… Maybe it's a woman, or a black man after all…" The CD finally downshifts with the tender, slower "Roger and Out," a look back on the "old hippie highway" and the fresh and perhaps naďve ideals of youth. Finally, Young closes with a showstopper—a full choral version of "America the Beautiful," featuring a 100-person choir. No gimmicks here—it is simply a traditional and deeply moving rendition of the song which, after the rest of Living With War, making it quite clear that Young not only loves America, but wants to see it returned to its former glory. Soon.

The really remarkable thing is that the CD captures a live sound like few others do. It really sounds like you're in the room with Young and his 3-piece band as they blaze through the tunes. The album was recorded in a week with minimal overdubs, and this contributes an amazing vitality and urgency to the whole package. The choir and occasional trumpet add zing to an otherwise hard-rockin' bass-guitar-drum assault.

Says Reprise's Dan Rose, "We prefer to let the music speak for itself," and that it does—in volumes. If you're a fan of Young's, buy this. If you're not, consider buying it anyway. Young is saying out loud what most of America is feeling right now and what the corporate media refuses to allow to be said. Rock and roll at its best has always been about rebellion. And just in time, Living With War gives it to us in spades.

For more info on this record, please visit www.neilyoung.com and www.jtmp.org.

23rd April 2006 09:15 PM
Riffhard "In fact, Living With War may just be the Fahrenheit 9/11 of rock."

That line right there has just sealed the deal. I will not buy any record that is compared to that shit propaganda movie. Fahrenheit 9/11 has been proven to be full of shit. The factual errors alone are enough to make anyone second guess this shit movie. However,to the Bush bashers it's great cinema! LOL! Fucking lard ass Michael Moore and his goddamned lies! The funny thing about that movie is that it has been shown to be completely out of context,and full of blatant lies yet still some gullible Bush haters lap it up as if it were the gospel truth. Hardly one frame of that movie is true. This fact has been fully documented.

Love Bush or hate him is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. This movie was a sham. That Hollywood would give it an Oscar,and call it a "documentary" is fucking joke. Stupid fucks that believe it have been duped by the master lard assed Hollywood propagandist! It only proves just how ignorant some people are of the truth. If you believed one iota of this movie your beyond ignorant. You are just plain old stupid!

Pity Neil had to be compared to that fraud! Hell I might have even considered buying it. Now with a head full of Faharenheit 9/11 bullshit coursing through my head I just can't bring myself to buy it.

Riffy

23rd April 2006 09:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
"In fact, Living With War may just be the Fahrenheit 9/11 of rock."

That line right there has just sealed the deal. I will not buy any record that is compared to that shit propaganda movie. Fahrenheit 9/11 has been proven to be full of shit. The factual errors alone are enough to make anyone second guess this shit movie. However,to the Bush bashers it's great cinema! LOL! Fucking lard ass Michael Moore and his goddamned lies! The funny thing about that movie is that it has been shown to be completely out of context,and full of blatant lies yet still some gullible Bush haters lap it up as if it were the gospel truth. Hardly one frame of that movie is true. This fact has been fully documented.

Love Bush or hate him is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. This movie was a sham. That Hollywood would give it an Oscar,and call it a "documentary" is fucking joke. Stupid fucks that believe it have been duped by the master lard assed Hollywood propagandist! It only proves just how ignorant some people are of the truth. If you believed one iota of this movie your beyond ignorant. You are just plain old stupid!

Pity Neil had to be compared to that fraud! Hell I might have even considered buying it. Now with a head full of Faharenheit 9/11 bullshit coursing through my head I just can't bring myself to buy it.

Riffy

Conjo, conjo, conjo, moogie. Moogacious. You emphatically state that you aren't buying a Neil Young record, that you were never going to buy in the first pisstance, solely because some fucking guy you never heard of loosely compared it to some movie you never saw?

Riffie, that is SEVERE metastizided Bushgeekinoma. I know the cure for this (I invented the one step program), but you have to admit the problem first.

Come to us boy. Come to us.
23rd April 2006 09:35 PM
munky Riffhard
Would you like the album even if it turned out to be Neil's best album ever? I doubt it.
23rd April 2006 09:45 PM
Riffhard Aw shit fellas ya'll knows I'm just joshin'! Hell I'd never of thunk about buying the album in the first place. The Moore reference was just too much for me to stomach. Really has nothing to do being any kind of Bush geek though. Hell I think the man has made some mistakes myself,but I'd rather not try and tear down the presidency in the middle of a war. As John Adams once said,"No man can claim to be a friend to his nation if he'd rather tear it down than help build it up." Michael "Lardassed Fucktard" Moore is a "tearer downer" in Bush speak! Fuck him.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
23rd April 2006 10:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Aw shit fellas ya'll knows I'm just joshin'! Hell I'd never of thunk about buying the album in the first place. The Moore reference was just too much for me to stomach. Really has nothing to do being any kind of Bush geek though. Hell I think the man has made some mistakes myself,but I'd rather not try and tear down the presidency in the middle of a war. As John Adams once said,"No man can claim to be a friend to his nation if he'd rather tear it down than help build it up." Michael "Lardassed Fucktard" Moore is a "tearer downer" in Bush speak! Fuck him.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

You fucking serious? John "Solomon" Adams be tarnationed, I will buy this Neil Young album, sight unsound, sound unsight, piss unbong, smack unskinch, FOR THE SOLE FUCKING REASON that it may tear down this presidency in the middle of a war. Judas fucking Christ, even the normally reticent U.S. military thinks George Walker Bush III and Rumsfeld are a pair of gooned ostriches.

Thats it! No more passive activism for me. I'm sending Zinni, Eaton, Newbold and the rest of those America-hating generals Neil Young's new powder. With dispatch!
23rd April 2006 10:53 PM
corgi37 If "9/11" is bullshit, why hasnt Michael Moore been sued? Hmmmm? Why hasnt he? Thats something the "Chicken Hawks" never seem to mention. America is litigation land - why hasnt any of the corporations or individuals scoured in the doco sued his fat ass off? Why is it so?

Neil Young's new cd will be mine. Sounds awesome.
23rd April 2006 11:04 PM
Riffhard Corgi please read the following article concerning the blatant lies that Moore has propagated in his bullshit movie. The reason nobody has sued is simple. The movie did not make the claim that it was based on facts. Moore alludes to that fact,but he never says it outright. The movie has more holes in it than a wool sweater in moth filled closet. It's shit hack journoshit. Hitchens gives a very good breakdown of just a few of the blatant lies. But hey,why believe the truth when hating Bush is so easy!

Here check it out--http://www.slate.com/id/2102723/

Riffy
23rd April 2006 11:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
If "9/11" is bullshit, why hasnt Michael Moore been sued? Hmmmm? Why hasnt he? Thats something the "Chicken Hawks" never seem to mention. America is litigation land - why hasnt any of the corporations or individuals scoured in the doco sued his fat ass off? Why is it so?

Neil Young's new cd will be mine. Sounds awesome.

Auggie, literally, because of our glorious (and your counterpart, whatever it may be) First Amendment. Never take the fact that something is said publicly and for huge financial gain, to mean its skeech.

You can say damn near anything about public figures, including corporations, without there being any moofblance of truth. I agree with the U.S. Supreme Court and think First Amendment rights are why free societys exist. And Freedom am goodism.

Otherwise, Corgie, your posts shine like a comet on blunt acid. You are an "A lister" that trolls like me can only worship from afar.
24th April 2006 07:08 AM
corgi37 So, its all crap and George wont be moving to Dubai after his term is over?

So, if 9/11 is crap, then Whitewater is crap too? Surely it is. But, dont tell me Watergate or Iran-Contra was a beat up.

P.S. In Oz, we dont have a set of amdendments, or a bill of rights, or a right to free speech. We just have it. In fact, we dont even have our constitution. Its held in London. Or was. We generally dont take any of that shit seriously. We just do what we do, and if some one says "you cant do that", we just do it anyway. Like, topless sunbaking. Or, drinking and driving.
24th April 2006 07:38 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Conjo, conjo, conjo, moogie. Moogacious. You emphatically state that you aren't buying a Neil Young record, that you were never going to buy in the first pisstance, solely because some fucking guy you never heard of loosely compared it to some movie you never saw?

Riffie, that is SEVERE metastizided Bushgeekinoma. I know the cure for this (I invented the one step program), but you have to admit the problem first.

Come to us boy. Come to us.

LMAO- Moonie thanks for making my day.
We love you Riffy!!
24th April 2006 08:30 AM
justinkurian From Billboard.com:

Neil Young's newly recorded protest album "Living With War," including a song calling for the impeachment of President Bush, will be posted for free Internet streaming next week. Starting April 28, fans can log onto Young's Web site and listen to the 10-track set, according to Reprise spokesperson Bill Bentley.

The album will first become commercially available as a digital download beginning May 2, "and we plan to get it into retail stores as soon after that as we can get them manufactured," Bentley said.

He said the label anticipates getting the album into retail outlets between May 5 and May 15. "Neil wants this album out there as soon as possible," Bentley added.
24th April 2006 09:52 PM
Lazy Bones yum, yum...

CSNY
July 10, 2006

CROSBY. STILLS, NASH & YOUNG bring thier Freedom of Speech '06' tour to Air Canada Centre on July 10th, 2006

Legendary rock and roll supergroup Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young (CSNY) have just announced "Freedom Of Speech ‘06," the quartet's first road adventure together since 2002.

Billed as "An Evening With Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young," Freedom Of Speech ‘06 will tour with no opening act, and the shows will spotlight an extended set from CSNY, as in their past outings. Repertoire will include their classic work together, as well as favorites from their storied individual careers. With these iconic singer-songwriters' reputations for outspoken dialogue, social activism, lyrical expression, musical virtuosity and artistic integrity, Freedom Of Speech ‘06 is certain to ring loud and clear and passionately

Tickets go on sale
May 6, 2006

Tickets go on sale Saturday, May 6th at 11:00am.
Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets and at the Air Canada Centre Ticket office (no first day sales). Charge by phone at 416-870-8000 or order online at www.ticketmaster.ca

Ticket Pricing
Ticket prices (including GST) are $251.25, $126.25, $90.75 and $50.75 (plus CRF).
Limited number of Gold Circle Tickets are available.

25th April 2006 04:42 PM
Staffan And sure as hell they won't tour Europe! Crosby and Nash did actually play Stockholm last year- but how fun is that? I want Neil...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)