ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Park Return to archive
April 30th, 2005 12:31 PM
NHStonesfan I certainly hope the Boston area doesn't get 2 Fenway dates with nothing else knowing that Red Sox season ticket holders get 1st shot at tix.
April 30th, 2005 03:20 PM
lotsajizz I doubt it will be as simple as season tik holders 'getting first shot'...more like first shot a bloc of tiks...and others get other tik blocs allocated....I doubt one group will have wholesale 'first shot'...rest easier
April 30th, 2005 06:07 PM
CraigP I hope you're right Lots of Jizz
[Edited by CraigP]
April 30th, 2005 11:33 PM
BrianJonesForever Me 2, I am certainly not a season sox ticket holder! I would love to see them play Fenway though, I've seen them at the Fleet(the Gaaaaahden now), and Gilette.
May 1st, 2005 09:20 AM
GhostofBrianJones Dear BJ4Ever:
Hi again! Do you live in Boston? I see you are a Red Sox fan!!
I live in MO and am a Cardinals fan!! Heard major league baseball starts May 25. I am hoping the Stones will come here
and play at the Savvis Center or at the Edwards J. Jones Dome
which I think should be renamed The Rolling Stones Dome!
With a HUGE tongue logo on the roof! That would be so COOL!!
Or maybe the Savvis Rolling Stones Center?! That would be
completely freaky!! Now if by some miraculous occurance the
main Rolling Stones office would move here in my city that would
be even more superfreaky!?

If Brian were still around there would be SEVEN Rolling Stones?
Can you imagine 7 Rolling Stones on stage at one time, ya know,
Mick Taylor, Brian Jones, Ronnie Wood, Bill Wyman, Mick Jagger,
Keith Richards, and Charlie Watts? What an unforgettable concert that would be!! But alas it is only a fantasy.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour