ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: charlie in france, yesterday? Return to archive
April 29th, 2005 01:24 PM
thejuf Shidoobee mentions Charlie, who was spotted buying shirts in france.
Can anybody confirm this?
April 29th, 2005 01:58 PM
Monkey Woman Not really a confirmation, but it wouldn't surprise me. Mick was also in France this week, he was spotted at his country house of Fourchette. And when in France, Charlie likes to shop for clothes in parisian department stores.
April 29th, 2005 08:22 PM
Gazza Mick and Charlie both in France?

That's interesting, going by a rumour I heard this evening (which I personally find hard to believe) about the tour announcement coming from there....
April 29th, 2005 09:45 PM
gotdablouse Really, darn, hope some advance info leaks ou !Any info on where that might be in Paris ? how about a little do on the site of the former Pathe Marconi studios in Boulogne, or maybe at the Palais Royal (the real one!) with each stone standing on a "colonne de Burenne" !

April 29th, 2005 11:29 PM
Soldatti Tour announcement from France for a US tour?
More than hard of believe.
April 30th, 2005 05:33 AM
Jumacfly the tour announcement will take place in the Chanel boutique in Paris...come on guys !!
April 30th, 2005 06:12 AM
Monkey Woman I find it hard to believe that they'd announce the tour from Europe, when the first shows for months are in America!
April 30th, 2005 06:14 AM
Gazza my thoughts too.

Its also easier for the US media for it to be in New York
April 30th, 2005 03:19 PM
thejuf well, I have just spoken to the staff of Charlie's stud. There is a horse show in Holland at the moment where everybody expected Charlie to show up, but a guy at the stables revealed that Charlie is still in Paris, partly working with the Stones and partly holidaying....
May 1st, 2005 03:26 PM
Soldatti It seems that they will start to mix the album after the press conference. Mick & Charlie in Paris, Keith in NY, Ronnie who knows...
May 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
doo doo doo Dude Ronnie in rehab
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour