ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Usher Asked For Autograph While Taking A S**t! Return to archive
April 28th, 2005 10:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Usher Asked For Autograph While Taking A S**t!

by Daniel Melia on 4/28/2005

Celebrities can’t go anywhere nowadays without getting harassed by fans and that includes going for a shit if you’re Usher. The R n’ B star was recently asked for his autograph while sat on the toilet.

Contactmusic.com reports the American star was shocked to be handed a pen and paper as he relieved himself: "I'm in a stall and this guy is on the telephone and I can hear his conversation. He's talking to his sister saying, 'He's in the stall right next to me... I can't right now. You know what, I'll call you back. Don't worry about it, I got it.'

"And then a few seconds later, a little piece of paper slides under. He says, 'Yo, man, let me get your autograph, man!'"

Maybe the best thing to have done would have been to wipe his arse on the paper and hand it back!
April 28th, 2005 01:32 PM
glencar After his "Yeah Yeah" "song" he deserves that incredible act of disrespect. Horrible, just horrible.
April 28th, 2005 07:37 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Usher?!?

Sounds more like Flusher to me.
April 28th, 2005 08:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Look, I don't know anything at all about this Usher character. I guess he's a singer. I just found it amusing that someone would go to that extreme for an autograph...celebrity obsession run amok.
April 28th, 2005 09:30 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Usher?!?

Sounds more like Flusher to me.

April 28th, 2005 10:23 PM
Soldatti
April 29th, 2005 03:23 AM
egon i think it's time for a new tour.
April 29th, 2005 04:04 AM
Zack
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Man, he's short. Makes Mick look like a giant. Hard to imagine him with Naomi Campbell.
April 29th, 2005 05:49 AM
Gazza wasnt he the guy who, at the Grammys a few years ago, read out one of the nominees names as "Bill Dylan" ?

What a twat.
April 29th, 2005 10:00 AM
Joey " .... the American star was shocked to be handed a pen and paper as he relieved himself "

< ------ The guy should wipe his A## with the paper and then hand it back under the stall saying , " There's your Friggin Autograph now LEAVE ME ALONE --- I'M POOPING !

Oh little buddy -- You BAD !!!!!!!!
|
|
|
V

[ Edited by Shecky ]

[Edited by Joey]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour