ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Charlie/Keith 72 header! Return to archive
April 27th, 2005 01:55 PM
J.J.Flash Christ, I ain't gay at all but Keith looks hotter than hell. Come on.... don't you folks agree with me on this one that Keith was a handsome motherfucker?!? And his style...what about his style....the sunglasses, it was the seventies....and if it smells seventies....it's all Rolling Stones' fault, what they defined.....the extravaganza, the flamboyant Rock'n'Roll prototype....

"Just an eulogy Ronnie....damn straight"
April 27th, 2005 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Christ, I ain't gay at all but Keith looks hotter than hell. Come on.... don't you folks agree with me on this one that Keith was a handsome motherfucker?!? And his style...what about his style....the sunglasses, it was the seventies....and if it smells seventies....it's all Rolling Stones' fault, what they defined.....the extravaganza, the flamboyant Rock'n'Roll prototype....

"Just an eulogy Ronnie....damn straight"

i have rarely seen pics of charlie and keef in a social setting, very good choice of a header!
April 27th, 2005 02:35 PM
Funky Punk Woman
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Christ, I ain't gay at all but

To be or not to be
April 27th, 2005 04:35 PM
kath excellent shot of both the men. i've never seen this one before, extremely nice. thank you!!
April 27th, 2005 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
excellent shot of both the men. i've never seen this one before, extremely nice. thank you!!

off topic warning:

Kath, please come to Shidoobee chat room.

Thanks,

VDP
April 27th, 2005 04:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You better get a room babies
April 27th, 2005 04:45 PM
kath uh oh. the principal's office.....
April 27th, 2005 04:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
You better get a room babies

why so much anger towards me all of a sudden??
April 27th, 2005 05:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

why so much anger towards me all of a sudden??

LOL puggy, I mean that since you're so nice with each other instead of a chat room you need a REAL ROOM, you know

April 27th, 2005 05:35 PM
kath somebody light that joint, will ya, anyway??
[Edited by kath]
April 27th, 2005 09:46 PM
Soldatti Great pic, Charlie looks very cool.
April 28th, 2005 03:18 AM
MrPleasant Charlie: "Hey, man - I'm talking to ya. Stop looking at the fuckin' camera".
April 28th, 2005 08:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

© 1972 Jim Marshall
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour