ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thank you and good night Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
April 27th, 2005 05:15 PM
kath glad everybody likes everybody again, but how come i missed that post?? dammit!! that crafty bastard....

i am soo confused......
[Edited by kath]
April 27th, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
glad everybody likes everybody again, but how come i missed that post??

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

[ Edited by Burscee ]
[Edited by Joey]
April 27th, 2005 09:18 PM
kath
quote:
Well, they left for completely different reasons, jb is posting here via voodoopug, and even spamming as today I deleted a "not nice" and 100% off-topic message to Kath, so he didn't leave at all, and of course is lurking.

the "not knowing what he said" is the worst part......

why do i wanna link to the scene in "cape fear" when diniro has just beaten the crap outta some guys nick nolte hired to off him. and he knows nolte is there, hiding...and he's saying "counsellor!!! counsellor?? are you out there???"...getting closer all the time...

gimme the lowdown, if you can..i don't wanna showdown, i just wanna know WHERE I STAND!!!
April 28th, 2005 12:31 AM
HellsRollingThunder Good Luck F505(?)
I thought we were discussing Rock History Rolling Stones style.
The Stones are a major part of Rock History past present and
future. There is ALWAYS something going on with the Rolling
Stones. Always something a fan can talk about, after all they
have been around 40 years, traveling, touring, making fantastic
music, and leading a life some of us only dream about. What other
band has made such an impact that the Stones? Don't give me
the Beatles either. So with a tour coming up and a new album
coming out and the movie about Brian and who knows they do
one about the Stones-there will always be plenty to talk about.
At least I think so.
April 28th, 2005 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
HellsRollingThunder wrote:
Good Luck F505(?)
I thought we were discussing Rock History Rolling Stones style.
The Stones are a major part of Rock History past present and
future. There is ALWAYS something going on with the Rolling
Stones. Always something a fan can talk about, after all they
have been around 40 years, traveling, touring, making fantastic
music, and leading a life some of us only dream about. What other
band has made such an impact that the Stones? Don't give me
the Beatles either. So with a tour coming up and a new album
coming out and the movie about Brian and who knows they do
one about the Stones-there will always be plenty to talk about.
At least I think so.

Outstanding Post HellsRollingThunder ...........

I have got my eye on you today :
April 28th, 2005 10:56 AM
voodoopug Joey, you are fantastic....i feared that the recent erection caused by the macca, u2 coming to the brand spanking new Quest Arena would cause you to forget about Petey....you have failed to let me down again!
April 28th, 2005 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Joey, you are fantastic....i feared that the recent erection caused by the macca, u2 coming to the brand spanking new Quest Arena would cause you to forget about Petey....you have failed to let me down again!

Puggy .....................................

I will NEVER let you down !!

Once Proud Fiji acts so Humble
April 28th, 2005 11:16 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Joey, you are fantastic....i feared that the recent erection caused by the macca, u2 coming to the brand spanking new Quest Arena would cause you to forget about Petey....you have failed to let me down again!

April 28th, 2005 11:25 AM
Joey

April 28th, 2005 11:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Pete looks very much like Colin Quinn there
April 28th, 2005 11:49 AM
Joey
Puggy .....

You make Joey say , ..........Huh ?!?!

[ Edited by Fiji ]
[Edited by Joey]
April 28th, 2005 11:59 AM
voodoopug Joey,

FIRST OF ALL, I CAN ONLY SAY THA.........................................................

[deleted in boca]

I have wrestled free! The pete, circa 1971, is very much like the Colin Quinn we seen on MTV's Remote Control!
April 28th, 2005 12:24 PM
J.J.Flash I'm here just lurking.....to check you both becoming a factory this afternoon......
April 28th, 2005 12:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I'm here just lurking.....to check you both becoming a factory this afternoon......

Jay Jay Flash (on the right) has an eye on you.....
April 28th, 2005 12:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

we are truly a factor
April 28th, 2005 01:25 PM
J.J.Flash Actually, Jay meant a "factory", a factory of good posting. You know.........one could spend an entire afternoon reading all these posts, feeding the brain and learning the professional way of good posting.....it took me 3 or 4 years to finally learn.......

Sometimes going off-topic is not as bad as it seems. Slowly you learn that this is part of the gig, colaborating for the happiness of many hopeless people.
April 28th, 2005 01:45 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Cool Photo J.J. Flash
April 28th, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Actually, Jay meant a "factory", a factory of good posting. You know.........one could spend an entire afternoon reading all these posts, feeding the brain and learning the professional way of good posting.....it took me 3 or 4 years to finally learn.......

Sometimes going off-topic is not as bad as it seems. Slowly you learn that this is part of the gig, colaborating for the happiness of many hopeless people.

Young Flashy.....I have nothing further to teach you. Time to push your plate from the kiddie table and come over to the bar with the legends such as myself, "YOU KNOW WHO", Joey, Fiji (like it or not, he is here), and others
April 29th, 2005 09:35 AM
Joey " Time to push your plate from the kiddie table and come over to the bar with the legends such as myself , " YOU KNOW WHO " , Joey , Fiji ........ "

< -------- Hey , you just mentioned Fiji !!!!!

I feel you Lil' buddy !!!!!

Hell , I miss my Fij. too and ...............W - W- W- W- What ?!?! ............. Oh , sure ! :

" I'm very sorry Sir ........ our Lil' Fiji has had that EXACT same look on his face ever since we brought him back from The Neverland Ranch last summer . "

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

Scazz ! ™

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 29th, 2005 10:06 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Young Flashy.....I have nothing further to teach you. Time to push your plate from the kiddie table and come over to the bar with the legends such as myself, "YOU KNOW WHO", Joey, Fiji (like it or not, he is here), and others

Unfortunately the "YOU KNOW WHO" sadly no longer sip any alcohol and still painfully deals with Shy Bladder disease, Benign Fasciculations, rectal irritations, and as public reported, erections that last no more than 3 and a half minutes........

I feel his pain.... I sure do.....
April 29th, 2005 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Unfortunately the "YOU KNOW WHO" sadly no longer sip any alcohol and still painfully deals with Shy Bladder disease, Benign Fasciculations, rectal irritations, and as public reported, erections that last no more than 3 and a half minutes........

I feel his pain.... I sure do.....

J.J.Flash ........ I have got my eye on you tonight
April 29th, 2005 05:11 PM
voodoopug Joey, we may have a legend in the making here!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour