ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thank you and good night Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
April 27th, 2005 03:58 AM
F505 Following JB and Fiji Joe I have decided to leave this board. Why? First of all I think everything has been said and done. This board is completely milked out. Every subject has been discussed for at least a thousand times.
Secundo I must admit I have lost my interest in the Stones as a band in the last years. Their creativity has dried up a long time ago. And for me to keep on posting only to remember the golden years is a bit senseless.

Thanks Voodoo, Gazza and Jaxx for running this crazy board. Good luck to you all and enjoy the upcoming tour and album. Till the next time we say goodbye!
April 27th, 2005 08:19 AM
shakedhandswithkeith all the best F505
April 27th, 2005 08:40 AM
Jumacfly bye bye F505...all the best too!

ps: BILL PERKS will miss you...
April 27th, 2005 09:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Good luck F505 it was a REAL great pleasure to have you here for so long, and it's sad to see you go. I understand your reasons and feel free to come back to participate or lurk, the door is so wide open for you.

quote:
F505 wrote:
Following JB and Fiji Joe I have decided to leave this board.

Well, they left for completely different reasons, jb is posting here via voodoopug, and even spamming as today I deleted a "not nice" and 100% off-topic message to Kath, so he didn't leave at all, and of course is lurking.

Now to remember you I'm gonna post the pix you gave us for the "Show us your faces"

We're gonna miss you!

PS. See you on the tour
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
April 27th, 2005 09:05 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
F505 wrote:
Following JB and Fiji Joe I have decided to leave this board. Why? First of all I think everything has been said and done. This board is completely milked out. Every subject has been discussed for at least a thousand times.
Secundo I must admit I have lost my interest in the Stones as a band in the last years. Their creativity has dried up a long time ago. And for me to keep on posting only to remember the golden years is a bit senseless.

Thanks Voodoo, Gazza and Jaxx for running this crazy board. Good luck to you all and enjoy the upcoming tour and album. Till the next time we say goodbye!

Don't stab me on the back dutch fella......WHY must you hurt me so bad?!?! WHY?!?!? Why man, why?!? Don't be so serious.....life is serious.....everybody needs a escape valve and Rocks Off Message Board could be used for this purpose...... don't you think?

Which one is the next to give up?!?!? Corgi?!?! Man.....bad news.... what a way to start a day....

Don't take it too seriously folks......milked out or not, whatever......

Sniff!
April 27th, 2005 09:11 AM
egon seems JB has/had more impact on this board then i thought.

April 27th, 2005 09:14 AM
Nellcote Rocks Off remains whilst folks move on.
Life is what YOU make it.
Long Live Rocks Off!
[Edited by Nellcote]
April 27th, 2005 09:28 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Following JB and Fiji Joe I have decided to leave this board.

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F505 ...........................................

What about your long - term plans for ?!?! :

[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 27th, 2005 09:38 AM
FotiniD Dear F505, let me agree with JJ on this and repeat: you shouldn't take it so hard... It's not THAT serious. It's a board, we're supposed to get here and discuss, have fun. "Milked out", come on now. The posts make the board you know. Try adding something good if you think it's milked out, don't just up and leave.

And since there's this "Bye bye cruel world" tendency in posts lately, let me take this opportunity to just say:

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!

Milked out... Ts ts ts...

April 27th, 2005 09:43 AM
Joey
You Can't GO !!!! .. all the plants will die !

....................and then ... Depression set in !

*** CUE BERNSTEIN MUSIC ****

Joey Murray ! ™
April 27th, 2005 09:45 AM
Jumacfly Hi Joey !
April 27th, 2005 09:50 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi Joey !

Hello Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member ) ..............

Are you going to see Paul McCartney with me this year ?!?!

http://www.omahameca.com/arena/events.htm

Them's scalpers have really developed a method of grabbing all the best seats for these gigs -- I'm really concerned !

" Ticket scalping has been frustrating artists and fans for decades, and in the age of eBay, it's possible for anybody to buy and sell high-demand tickets for outrageous profits. But the bigger problem is that major ticket brokers have become far more nimble and sophisticated -- often using expensive software that enables them to get around ticketmaster.com's security and buy up large blocks of tickets before fans have the chance. "It's one of the worst aspects of capitalism," says Peter Harvey, attorney general of New Jersey, where selling tickets for fifty percent above face value is illegal. The state recently opened a $5 million anti-Internet-fraud crime lab with the FBI, and Harvey promises to use it to prosecute online scalpers."

Jacky ! ™

April 27th, 2005 09:54 AM
Jumacfly ok if you accept to open for my band Well Done Simone !
glad you re ok my friend, I hadn t time to post this month and I missed you!

I m sad to see people leaving RO you know...
April 27th, 2005 09:57 AM
corgi37 Oh, well. Some one remind me to cry when the tour announcement is made for all those we left behind.

I dont wish no one good luck.

I'm a prick like that.
April 27th, 2005 10:04 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Oh, well. Some one remind me to cry when the tour announcement is made for all those we left behind.

I'm a prick like that.

you re part of the family corgi
April 27th, 2005 10:09 AM
Pierre
quote:
F505 wrote:

Secundo I must admit I have lost my interest in the Stones as a band in the last years. Their creativity has dried up a long time ago. And for me to keep on posting only to remember the golden years is a bit senseless

purely right
April 27th, 2005 10:12 AM
Joey "ok if you accept to open for my band Well Done Simone "

Done ! I could do a little " Soft Shoe " for the " Home Crowd " .

" glad you re ok my friend, I hadn t time to post this month and I missed you! "

Yes , I missed you too my Stonesian Brother -- You must post more -- it opens the pores and allows all the oils to drain .

" I m sad to see people leaving RO you know... "

My Baby Steelie got BACK !!!!!

" Stones Rule You Punk Ass , YA PUNK ASS Bastards ! "

Little Spritzkee ! ™
April 27th, 2005 10:31 AM
CraigP Who the hell "Leaves" a board? Just don't post or what not. I think you are "milked out".
Who cares??
April 27th, 2005 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
CraigP wrote:

Who cares??

I do --- I care DEEPLY !

Indeed .... I feel his pain ..............

I also ' feel ' something else :

************** END TRANSMISSION *******************
April 27th, 2005 11:00 AM
voodoopug i never understood the need for a farewell address, horrible
April 27th, 2005 11:09 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i never understood the need for a farewell address, horrible

Come To Joey ........................
April 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come To Joey ........................

I miss the peeing monkey. And you's?!?!
April 27th, 2005 11:52 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Dear F505, let me agree with JJ on this and repeat: you shouldn't take it so hard... It's not THAT serious. It's a board, we're supposed to get here and discuss, have fun. "Milked out", come on now. The posts make the board you know. Try adding something good if you think it's milked out, don't just up and leave.

And since there's this "Bye bye cruel world" tendency in posts lately, let me take this opportunity to just say:

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!

Milked out... Ts ts ts...

Well my greek goddess.....IMHO, actually there are a few folks contributing to F5O5's complaint. I don't like to say the names....since all the Flash does is love.....but it certainly is the bloody truth at some point.

"Say it ain't so Essessy!"
April 27th, 2005 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I miss the peeing monkey. And you's?!?!

Yes Essessy !
April 27th, 2005 12:04 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Oh, well. Some one remind me to cry when the tour announcement is made for all those we left behind.

I'm a prick like that.

Oh and I bloody hope YOU my fellow King never act like a coward and leave this cyberplace.

For the record, Corgi is among Jay Jay's TOP 10 posters of all time.

Word!
April 27th, 2005 12:12 PM
J.J.Flash Also.....I feel the urge to state that, this man ONLY would leave this most prodigious of all Rolling Stones Message Boards. JUST in case, I said JUST if the last american hero, the nebraskan one, the king of post-modern, post Belushi, neo-SNL, anti Monty Python, the one and only Joeykins Townshend Jr., read JUST IN CASE this noble young man leave this place, like a coward Texan greasy chicken.

Here folks, is the only, the only reasonable cause for J.J.Flash's rushed departure.

Nuff said!

Fade to Baby Steelie (light like a constipated young lady after a taking a massive dump after long 15 days).

Swabby!
April 27th, 2005 12:46 PM
BILL PERKS AS LONG AS IAN BILLEN IS HERE,I'LL BE HAPPY.WHY DO THESE PEOPLE TAKE THEMSELVES SO SERIOUSLY?
April 27th, 2005 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE TAKE THEMSELVES SO SERIOUSLY?

See : S.S.
April 27th, 2005 01:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
AS LONG AS IAN BILLEN IS HERE,I'LL BE HAPPY.WHY DO THESE PEOPLE TAKE THEMSELVES SO SERIOUSLY?

they dont own pugs and just dont get it, but alas, i must watch my mouth from now on.

baby steelie? i could use you now!
April 27th, 2005 01:52 PM
Joey " Oh and I bloody hope YOU my fellow King never act like a coward and leave this cyberplace. "

Never !

" For the record, Corgi is among Jay Jay's TOP 10 posters of all time. "

Corgi is truly " THE KING " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word !

J. ™

Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour