ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bust of Brian to Be Unveiled in Cheltenham on 3 July ...guess who? Return to archive
April 26th, 2005 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes... Guess who is going to be unveiled by Tom Keylock

More here: http://www.voy.com/30551/
April 27th, 2005 06:25 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes... Guess who is going to be unveiled by Tom Keylock

Unbelievable
April 27th, 2005 06:28 AM
Honky Tonk Man OH NO VOODOO!

You've started stewed & Keefed off!
April 27th, 2005 05:49 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes... Guess who is going to be unveiled by Tom Keylock

Is he the one some people say killed Brian ?
April 27th, 2005 06:17 PM
Helmut Yes, he is
April 27th, 2005 06:25 PM
Riffhard Most people think that it was really Frank Thorogood. Afterall Keylock was not even present when Brian drowned according to the accounts that I have read.

Riffhard
April 27th, 2005 10:01 PM
Soldatti Bizzare is the word...
April 27th, 2005 11:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Most people think that it was really Frank Thorogood. Afterall Keylock was not even present when Brian drowned according to the accounts that I have read.

Riffhard

According to Keylock he witnessed Frank Thorogood's deathbed confession and Frank admitted that he did the dirty deed to killing Brian. But according to Frank's familiy and doctors Tom was never even close to Frank when he died.

"Nonrequested apology = manifest accusation"
April 27th, 2005 11:33 PM
glencar Shouldn't it be unveiled by one of his 77 kids?
April 27th, 2005 11:34 PM
glencar Er, "7"!
April 27th, 2005 11:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 75 Glencar, two of them already passed away
April 28th, 2005 01:49 AM
gypsy I'm by no means a Brian fanatic, but the idea of Tom Keylock unveiling Brian's bust is sickening.
If they cannot get a direct relative of Brian's to unveil said bust, then Pat Andrews (one of Brian's babymama) would be my choice.
April 28th, 2005 06:10 AM
Surround Sister Hey Hey hey!
Unveil Brian´s bust.
If there aint any available relatives, there is but one to think of: Anna Wohlin, his long-term girlfriend the months before and while dying.

If I´m correctly informed, she´s alive & well somewhere in Sweden. I could dig her up if somebody asked me.
April 28th, 2005 07:18 AM
gypsy She shacked up with the guy for a mere three weeks.
She's still a better choice than Keylock.
It isn't that hard to get in touch with her. I have a few friends who are in touch with her. She probably just doesn't want anything to do with the unveiling. Can't say that I blame her.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour