ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cooking the tour: The name of the tour and South America update... Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 27th, 2005 11:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
I FIRMLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE END..IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE AND IT IS TIME.I PLAN ON ENJOYING AND APPRECIATING EVERY MINUTE OF THEIR FINAL RIDE.

...and if this is not the last one let's act like if it would and enjoy it as it is also the end of the world

Live your life to the extreme babies
April 27th, 2005 11:32 PM
glencar This is definitely the end? Okay, then. Perhaps I'll do more shows than I had planned. Chile next year!
April 28th, 2005 06:41 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

...and if this is not the last one let's act like if it would and enjoy it as it is also the end of the world

Live your life to the extreme babies

I hate endings Voodoo
In my book, there is no such thing as a "happy end". The two words are contradictory by nature.

I hope to catch as many shows as possible this time around. I hope that if indeed this is the last tour, they'll decide to keep the tickets low and give us the real thing - no Vegas show, no lights, no warhorses, just the four of them, more obscure songs and a stage. I don't need no more lights! Back to the roots - if they don't do it now, when will they do it?

But honestly, I can't picture them stopping altogether either. What, Mick Jagger sitting in his porch spending away his earned money? Nah.
April 28th, 2005 06:55 AM
egon Yep, this is it!
but that's ok. I just hope they'll end it with a kick ass album.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour