ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cold Play (nsc) Return to archive
April 26th, 2005 06:12 PM
Some Guy Coldplay are excited to announce that the first of their US tour dates goes on sale this week.
Tickets for the show at Cynthia Woods Music Pavilion, Houston, TX on 24th September will be available on general sale on Saturday 30th April. However, members of Coldplay.com will once again be able to purchase tickets in advance on Thursday 28th April at 10.00am CMT via this Coldplay presale.
The Houston pre-sale will be accessed with a password but on future sales we will re-launch the lottery system we used for the recent European dates.
ticketing option for the North American tour dates has just been announced also “The Hot Seat Package” includes a premium ticket (in the first 25 rows) exclusive merchandise, a collectible laminate, reserved parking (if available) and a private entrance (if available).
Just got this email
VH1 STORYTELLERS GIG ACCESS
Coldplay.com has 50 pairs of tickets to give away to members for the special TV performance the guys will be doing for the VH1 Storytellers show. The recording will take place on Monday 16th May in Brooklyn, New York.
For the chance to win a pair of tickets for this exclusive show just click here: www.coldplay.com/competitions/
EXCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE
A brand new Coldplay VIP travel package has just been added to the Tour section...and this time it's to New York City. This package will include four days in the Big Apple, taking in TWO special Coldplay shows: the gig at the prestigious Beacon Theatre on 17th May and also the VH-1 Storytellers as detailed above.

THANKS
…and finally a massive thank you to everyone who has downloaded the single so far. Speed Of Sound made it to No1 on the iTunes chart around the world and is the fastest selling download ever!

[Edited by Some Guy]
April 26th, 2005 06:37 PM
doo doo doo Dude Saw these guys live at the Hollywood Bowl. Fucking snoozefest. This music makes me want to commit suicide.
April 26th, 2005 07:16 PM
Some Guy I saw a concert on DVD that was good. I like some of their songs, the new one sounds good.
April 26th, 2005 08:12 PM
Soldatti The last DVD is awesome, but the band is boring like hell.
April 27th, 2005 06:34 AM
Honky Tonk Man I saw Coldplay in 2002 at Wembley Arena. No lie, I honestly fell asleep! I should of got drunk!

I like the new Coldplay single and I suspect I'll rush out and get the new album when it's released, but It'll be the same as always. I'll like it for a week or two and then I'll never play it again.
April 27th, 2005 07:28 AM
Factory Girl Zzzzzzzz....
April 27th, 2005 09:05 AM
egon that dvd is one piece of great mixing & overdubbing!

I like about 40pct of their music (mind you i didn't really calculate this), but the rest of it i just don't "understand".
April 27th, 2005 09:47 AM
Honky Tonk Man I understand their music alright. I understand it to be dull and pretentious, but as always, I like the first single off the album. I'll buy the album and then get very bored with it shortley after.
April 27th, 2005 09:49 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I like the new Coldplay single and I suspect I'll rush out and get the new album when it's released, but It'll be the same as always. I'll like it for a week or two and then I'll never play it again.

It seems that the Americans are in love with this band, the new single went straight at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour