ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Latin American fans are praying to a very special saint to get the stones! Return to archive
April 25th, 2005 11:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL this is really hilarious. Fans of "Banquete de Pordioseros" (the message board of the infamous Midnight Rambler/Rocks Off joint venture) made an altar and are praying to "Saint John of the Cokes" to get the stones live in their/our own countries.

For more (in Spanish) and to see the patron saint of the Stones check this thread

NEW ROLLING STONES TOUR - NEW SAINT - BEG HIM TO HAVE THE STONES ROCKING OUR COUNTRIES

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
April 26th, 2005 06:23 AM
Monkey Woman Oh great! Let's all pray San Juanito de las Cocas! And isn't that another double entendre?

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
April 26th, 2005 03:40 PM
diegostone Yes im from Uruguay and here we are voting for he stones to come to Uruguay but we have to to sign. 10.000 or 100.000 of people have to sign for the stones in Uruguay.
April 26th, 2005 03:42 PM
diegostone They allready come to Argentina in 1994 and 1998 I remember.If its somebodey from Argentina in this forum who went to see the stones there can tellme?
April 26th, 2005 07:48 PM
Soldatti I went in 1998.
I love Uruguay but I don't know if they will play there.
April 27th, 2005 12:29 AM
Madafaka I went 3 times in 1995 and 4 times in 1998. Oh, and I'm from Argentina, of course!
[Edited by Madafaka]
April 27th, 2005 01:23 PM
CraigP Jah-wonderful
April 27th, 2005 09:39 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
...and 4 times in 1998.

What date did you miss?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour