ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamacitas buenonas of Rocks Off
Happy Mother's Day!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How dafuck is dat? Return to archive
April 25th, 2005 01:16 PM
Jair I was wondering the following subject: Neil Young & Crazy Horse are much better than the Rolling Stones, right?
Everybody agreed?

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - as all we know - made a much bigger number of masterpieces than the Stones did.

Having said that, they are better or still do not?

So, how we keep saying the Stones are the greatest?
They don't! And fuck ya'll bastards!!!

Long life to Neil Young & also to my sister in law Vera, that hot bitch!!!

April 25th, 2005 01:18 PM
MrPleasant Neil Young is so overrated. Like sex.
April 25th, 2005 01:36 PM
Jair
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Neil Young is so overrated. Like sex.

Today you're so overrated. Like sex.
April 25th, 2005 07:18 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - as all we know - made a much bigger number of masterpieces than the Stones did.

I'm laughing my ass off.
April 26th, 2005 12:20 AM
voodoopug today has been strange, i am anxiously awaiting bizzaro jb and schitzo joey to make returns
April 26th, 2005 04:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:
I was wondering the following subject: Neil Young & Crazy Horse are much better than the Rolling Stones, right?
Everybody agreed?

surprisingly, on a Rolling Stones site, no.

The Stones have made more great albums than Neil with Crazy Horse (Neil has also made many good albums WITHOUT them and some quite uneven albums WITH them) and believe it or not, Crazy Horse are actually musically far more sloppy than the Stones have ever been

April 26th, 2005 08:51 AM
exile
quote:
Jair wrote:
made a much bigger number of masterpieces than the Stones did.

The only thing Neil Young has done more than the stones is "Smoke bongs".
April 26th, 2005 08:53 AM
Jair Ok, is all about opinion, i guess...
April 26th, 2005 10:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
Ok, is all about opinion, i guess...

jair, your recent changes have caught my attention. Is there anything i can do to help as i fear you are slipping into a downward spiral? perhaps a POTD?
April 26th, 2005 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
I was wondering the following subject: Neil Young & Crazy Horse are much better than the Rolling Stones, right?
Everybody agreed?

Having said that, they are better or still do not?

So, how we keep saying the Stones are the greatest?
They don't! And fuck ya'll bastards!!!

Long life to Neil Young & also to my sister in law Vera, that hot bitch!!!

I liken this question as the same level as a stripper asking her audience if anyone would like a sample of "The Clap" for $5 USD? or perhaps asking a brother in law to repair a european sports car?
April 26th, 2005 01:13 PM
Jair Come on, Pug, never had a bad day or week?

You don't need to be so serious, man. Keep cool.
In Portuguese: "Fica frio".

April 26th, 2005 01:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
Come on, Pug, never had a bad day or week?

You don't need to be so serious, man. Keep cool.
In Portuguese: "Fica frio".

bad days and weeks come often in my life, but I am truly a glass half full type of guy and are able to push past that. I must continue to realize that I have a beautiful family, a very successful financial and professional life, and a beautiful new 6BR home being built.

I wish you warm thoughts during your down week Jair! May I suggest you take a deep breath and accept the fact that a tour is coming up, and from what I hear to Brazil, and that the good people of Rocks Off are your friends and are pulling for better days ahead.
April 26th, 2005 02:33 PM
Jair
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

bad days and weeks come often in my life, but I am truly a glass half full type of guy and are able to push past that. I must continue to realize that I have a beautiful family, a very successful financial and professional life, and a beautiful new 6BR home being built.

I wish you warm thoughts during your down week Jair! May I suggest you take a deep breath and accept the fact that a tour is coming up, and from what I hear to Brazil, and that the good people of Rocks Off are your friends and are pulling for better days ahead.

Thank you very much, dear friend!
Suggestion accepted, for sure.
Keep well.

April 26th, 2005 03:34 PM
Dutch Michael D. Neil is gay, and he sucks, i think keith can't wait to kill him...
April 26th, 2005 03:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
Neil is gay, and he sucks, i think keith can't wait to kill him...

sounds as if nature almost granted keef his wish earlier this year
April 26th, 2005 06:21 PM
Jair
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
Neil is gay, and he sucks, i think keith can't wait to kill him...

And there's something wrong in be a gay?
If u think so, u're sick, man.
btw, are u man?
I have a girl, friend of mine, named Michael. And she is a hot lesbian. Lots of fun.

April 26th, 2005 08:06 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:
I have a girl, friend of mine, named Michael. And she is a hot lesbian. Lots of fun.

What kind of fun...?
April 26th, 2005 10:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

What kind of fun...?

video footage available on ebay
April 28th, 2005 05:35 PM
Jair
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

What kind of fun...?

Playin' cards all night, that kind.
April 29th, 2005 03:05 AM
MrPleasant You know, Jair... Neil is cool. It's the lack of humor in his general contribution (IMHO), what sometimes irritates me, but he's undeniably gifted.

Hey, I don't have any beef with Leonard Cohen, and (now that I think about it) he's pretty much dim.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour