ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

... Thanks Montana
© 1972 Peter Beard

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beautiful People (SSC) Return to archive
April 29th, 2004 10:27 AM
quackenbush Aniston, Olsens Lead 'Most Beautiful' List
2 hours, 9 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Couples rule People magazine's list of "The 50 Most Beautiful People in the World 2004," with cover girl Jennifer Aniston (news) and her husband, Brad Pitt (news), among them.

AP Photo

"I was an unfortunate looking teenager," Aniston tells the magazine in an interview. "I never felt beautiful, ever."

She also says she and Pitt are "absolutely in the process" of trying to have a baby, which includes taking folic acid and setting aside a room in their new house for a possible nursery.

Husband-and-wife pop and reality TV stars Jessica Simpson (news) and Nick Lachey — who are everywhere else these days — also made the list.

So did Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen — though technically they're not a couple — but they are twins, and they co-star in the upcoming movie "New York Minute."

Another set of sisters — models Alexandra and Theodora Richards, the daughters of Rolling Stone Keith Richards (news) — also made the list.

Halle Berry (news) is among the magazine's beauties for the eighth time, tying Julia Roberts (news) for the most appearances.

Nicole Kidman (news) makes her sixth appearance, and fellow Aussie Hugh Jackman (news) is on the list for the fourth year in a row.

The sports world is represented by New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, NASCAR (news - web sites) driver Dale Earnhardt (news) Jr. and U.S. Olympic softball pitcher Jennie Finch.

And Kwame Jackson, who was fired by Donald Trump on "The Apprentice," is workin' it in People.

The 15th annual "Most Beautiful People" issue hits newsstands Friday.

April 29th, 2004 10:45 AM
caro
quote:
She also says she and Pitt are "absolutely in the process" of trying to have a baby, which includes taking folic acid and setting aside a room in their new house for a possible nursery.

I mean absolutely no disrespect, of course, but taken out of context like that, this just cracked me up...
April 29th, 2004 10:55 AM
jb Raquel Welch looked hotter than ever on Larry King Live last night....God I would love to bang her!!!
[Edited by jb]
April 29th, 2004 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Raquel Welch looked hotter than ever on Larry King Live last night....God I would love to bang her!!!
[Edited by jb]

April 29th, 2004 12:10 PM
Poplar
no way - i'd rather take a shot at the Richards girls.