ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

... Thanks Montana
© 1972 Peter Beard

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations on Your 8,000th Post Joey ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 25th, 2004 04:48 PM
polksalad69
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Blahhh...he ain't no Polksalad

hah, these don't count.
April 26th, 2004 12:40 PM
BILL PERKS FIJI WHERE YA GET THAT PHOTO?
April 26th, 2004 01:30 PM
jb There are very few people I really hate, Bill Perks is one od them....until my last dying breath, I shall loath him...
April 26th, 2004 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
Hey!

Joey and jb are responsible for 10.07% of all posts since day one! (16236 out of 161217)

Congrats!

Thanks Snappy !

Snarky !
April 26th, 2004 01:44 PM
sirmoonie Hey Josh, where is our friend Moon Is Up?

Here is a song that you could dedicate to him:
================================
Precious and few are the moments we two can share.
Quiet and blue, like the sky, I'm hung over you.
And if I can't find my way back home, it just wouldn't be fair.

Baby, it's you on my mind, your love is so rare.
Being with you is a feeling I just can't compare.
And if I can't hold you in my arms, it just wouldn't be fair.
Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share.

And if I can't find my way back home it just wouldn't be fair
Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share.

Quiet and blue, like the sky, I'm hung over you.
And if I can't find my way back home, it just wouldn't be fair.
Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share
April 26th, 2004 01:47 PM
Joey PURE IMAGINATION :

ARTIST: Barbra Streisand
Music and lyrics: Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Trav'ling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

[ Edited by the Kid ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 26th, 2004 01:55 PM
jb Hello Moonie...I have noticed this past year you have dramatically changed the nature of your posting....I think Joey and I had a positive effect on you....unlike maxlugar.
You , like Corgi 37, are not serious anymore and you both are considred great men by the Josh the Joey....As far as my great friend "Dutch Rik" a/k/a "Moonisup" he seemed somewhat disappointed after the Licks tour....I also pointed out to him that by 2020, 50% of the population inHolland under the age 18 will be Muslim...I have not heard from him for a while....perhaps, like Baby Steelie, he has made the transition.

Mr Hess - Mr. Hess The New Middle School Principal Mr. Hess enjoys almost every aspect of his new job. ... Mr. Hess also came up with some interesting ideas. ...
http://www.liberty.k12.ok.us/ms/msteachers/hess/hess.html

April 26th, 2004 02:17 PM
Joey " also pointed out to him that by 2020, 50% of the population inHolland under the age 18 will be Muslim "

" ...I have not heard from him for a while....perhaps, like Baby Steelie, he has made the transition. "

Unbelievable

April 26th, 2004 02:22 PM
Joey " unlike maxlugar.
You , like Corgi 37, are not serious anymore and you both are considred great men by the Josh the Joey.... "

Yes , Nanky , Moonie , Corgi and S.I.A. are all Great Men due to their heartfelt and noticeable lack of seriousness .

" The MaxLugar " is still VERY serious and is currently dealing with a raging " Pete Townshend Complex " ( see " It's Hard " -- circa 1982 ) .

For Baby Steelie ( the one I love so much ) : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Smerce the Jercee Boy !

April 26th, 2004 02:27 PM
jb Bill Perks
Lucads4
Maxlugar
---------------

[Edited by jb]
April 26th, 2004 02:42 PM
sirmoonie Who is this Maxlugar individual? Does he get high?
April 26th, 2004 02:44 PM
jb
April 26th, 2004 02:59 PM
Joey

April 26th, 2004 03:25 PM
Ben Gurion you are one twisted fuck, Sir Joey. I salute you!

April 26th, 2004 03:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:
you are one twisted fuck, Sir Joey. I salute you!

Lambchop ?!?!?! ........................

LAMBCHOP ?!?!?!?! .....................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell Have you been these past few months ?!?!?! Man , one thing about you Lamby , You were always Minty Fresh and Man could you write a post .

Welcome Home Lambycakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah , between you and I , And Please ! ....................Let's keep this on the Q.T .( Hush , Hush ) , but's I's coulds really's use a " D- D- D- D- DeCaking " this evening .

What say ?!?!?! Come over to the Joe Joe's tonight for a little Decaking !

Please !!!!! ................I's just's needs me's Lambies Tonights !

JackyCake !

Jazzy !
April 26th, 2004 03:36 PM
Ben Gurion I shall be there with bells on - and a shovel!!! Congrats Joeykins!

Free Martha!!!!!!!

April 26th, 2004 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:
I shall be there with bells on - and a shovel!!! Congrats Joeykins!

Free Martha!!!!!!!

Lamby , you are much loved by The Joeykins !

Free Pete !

Free Jacko !

Free Me !!!!

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ the Joe Boy !

April 26th, 2004 03:46 PM
Joey
Oh , Lamby , one more thing ...........................I have been meaning to ask you :

Who is this " Ben Gurion " person ?!?!?! Was he a friend of Bobby Kennedy ( circa 1968 ) ?!?!

Developing ..................................

Wondering ...................................

Decaking .......................................

Jacky Cakes !

April 26th, 2004 04:44 PM
sirmoonie I suppose this will be followed by a period of deviant overbloviation.
April 26th, 2004 04:48 PM
Joey " I suppose this will be followed by a period of deviant overbloviation. "

You just give young Joey a Groin Pull !
April 26th, 2004 04:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
You just give young Joey a Groin Pull !

Its your ever shifting sensibilities that cause concern, Joey. Specifically, your lack of intransigence in the face of steady flux.

Its cool, though.

April 26th, 2004 04:58 PM
beer congratulations Joey, this is an incredible acheivement. 8000 posts on a Stones board, and zero Stones content in any of them! Amazing!
April 26th, 2004 05:01 PM
Joey " Its your ever shifting sensibilities that cause concern, Joey. Specifically, your lack of intransigence in the face of steady flux.

Its cool, though.

*********** BLANK STEADY STARE *********************

I would like to nuzzle you .
April 26th, 2004 05:44 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Bill Perks
Lucads4
Maxlugar
---------------

[Edited by jb]

I prefer reading Bill Perks posts than racists one...So put me in your list JB!!
April 26th, 2004 06:12 PM
Ben Gurion
[/quote]
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I suppose this will be followed by a period of deviant overbloviation.

If it will help Sir Joey's predicament - I shall softly run my hoof down your groin ever so tenderly. Then... um....yes.....yes....does that feel good? ....um .....yes........................ ha!!!!! yes , um... yes....um... quite goood..um...yes....
April 26th, 2004 08:53 PM
Ben Gurion

[/quote]
April 27th, 2004 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

[/quote]

Oh Yeah , he played the role of escaped Nazi War Criminal Szell in the 1976 Thriller Marathon Man .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! Oh , of course . HERE ya go :

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll

For Stoney : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACK JJJJJJJJJ JA JJJJJJJJJ JAC JJJJJJJJJJ JACKY

Jacky !
Page: 1 2