ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing The Tour - NYC 1997
By Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need more news! Return to archive
04-30-02 01:32 PM
Maxlugar Start Me Up is on the radio here in NYC.

What does that mean?!

Is there a blimp outisde!?!?!?!

Someone give me more news!

Someone with deep sources tell us!

When is Bill Wyman coming back?!?!?!

Has Ron Wood just drank himself out of a job with The Rolling Stones?

Is Mick Taylor down in his basement listening to rare bootlegs of himself from the '73 tour re-learning his licks?

OH SHIT NOW ANGIE IS ON!

Come on....just......please.......OH SHIT!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxy!

(The above message has been brought to you by the People Who Can't Wait One More God Damned Minute For Rolling Stones Tour News, or The PWCWOMGDMFRSTN for short)

04-30-02 01:44 PM
Nellcote Calm down killer, sounds like "two for tuesday" to me.
It will happen soon enough, but please, no bloated
Mick Taylor, enough of him already. Ronnie will be there!

Nellcote
04-30-02 01:54 PM
Joey 'Is Mick Taylor down in his basement listening to rare bootlegs of himself from the '73 tour re-learning his licks? '

Yes !

My sources inside the Stones camp tell me that Mick Taylor is currently at home listening to " Brussels Affair " repeatedly in order to relearn all of his solos and lead fills from the '73 tour .

Insiders have confided that Mick Taylor is now reborn , has quit drinking ( except on Tuesdays ) , has quit dabbling in drugs ( except on Tuesday ) , has given up cigs ( Tuesday being the only noticeable exception ) and has vowed to keep Jeff Beck at bay.

" Lose a studded shoe up me ass Ronnie "

M. C . Joey

04-30-02 01:54 PM
Maxlugar oh.

nevermind....
04-30-02 01:56 PM
Vile Dance "bloated Mick Taylor"???
How about Pickled Ronnie Wood"???
Or "Rip Van Richards"?????
This whole "Jones vs Taylor vs Wood" thing is a big bunch of Bullshit I think.

04-30-02 03:18 PM
luxury1 Oh Maxy---looks like you've stirred things up again.
04-30-02 03:21 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Someone give me more news!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

my sentiments, exactly. the only jagger i found in the news today is bianca. this is going to be one L O N G week of waiting.

quote:
Vile Dance wrote:
"bloated Mick Taylor"???
How about Pickled Ronnie Wood"???
Or "Rip Van Richards"?????
This whole "Jones vs Taylor vs Wood" thing is a big bunch of Bullshit I think.

im howling so hard i'm crying over here. and i agree. it is a bunch of BS. there's other guitar players out there to consider if woody can't step up to bat. &;->
04-30-02 03:34 PM
Maxlugar "...I am the straw that stirs the drink."

Reginald Martinez Lugar #44

(By the way, they just played Mother's Little Helper and now are playing Miss You. I smell Blimp)
04-30-02 03:50 PM
Nellcote Two more Stones songs.....Hmm....I smell a new DJ on your
radio, dj shift changes always produce more "Two for Tuesday" Such formula radio moans. Why don't they ever dig deep, play let's say "On With The Show", or "Short & Curlies". Radio today is in the hands of fools trying to anesthesize the way that you feel....Declan MacManus
BTW....Is not "The Straw" quote from NYC's favorite..George Steinbrenner....You can't fool a Bosox fan.....

Nellcote
04-30-02 04:20 PM
WahWahWoody Joey, what a fool I must have been to believe your stories and "sources" about MT. Now I know better. You'd better leave us alone with these weird news you are spreading. What we need and (desperately want!) are facts from reliable sources. I wonder what kind of stories you will make up after May 7...
04-30-02 08:28 PM
Stonesthrow Apparently, you can fool a Bosox fan. Maxy's quote was from Reggie (Reginald Martinez) Jackson who matriculated at ASU. He also went to college there.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.