ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing The Tour - NYC 1997
By Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Everybody seems to be ready... are you ready? Return to archive
04-26-02 11:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl For the first time in three years, the greatest rock and roll band in the world...

Ladies and Gentlemen! THE ROLLING STONES!

Arriving to the USA, November 1969, all photos by Ed Caraeff. Rolling Stone No. 46 November 15, 1969. I'm so excited for the good news that couldn't resit to post this summary of this week's headers.

BTW, Top Prices - LA Forum

Rolling Stones: $8.50 (lowest price was $5.50)
Blind Faith: $7.50
The Doors: $6.50

Charlie's good tonight!!!
04-27-02 12:06 AM
Jaxx shit yeah. i'm fucking ready. these photos the last few daze have simply been the ~cat's meow~. have i told you how much i love you lately? i want to be 20 years younger 2. give me stones or give me death.

04-27-02 12:44 AM
KeepRigid What a great post!

Mick: Yes, I really am this cool. Go ahead, touch me.

Keith: Either these cats cool it, or I'm outta here.

Taylor: No, I'm not that kid from 'Almost Famous'.

Bill (thinking): They don't know I'm getting blown under here, now do they?

Charlie: A few more months of this shit and I'm quitting.

------------------------

"Hope I die before the Stones."
04-27-02 01:07 AM
Stonesthrow Voodoo--

I saw them in Phx on 11-11-69. I sat in the 1st row of the balcony and my tix cost about $8.25 which to me at the time was expensive. Why the hell were they cheaper in L.A.?
04-27-02 02:05 AM
Im_Shattered love those pics, keith looks lost, charlie bored as usual, taylor looking cool, mick is trying to cut his neck with his fingers and what the hell is bill wearing?
04-27-02 02:15 AM
MononoM wow, kool pics
04-27-02 07:16 AM
Irina Wonderful pics! Thank You again
04-27-02 09:56 AM
Scot Rocks YEAH, kickass pics of the famous 5

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.