ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing The Tour - NYC 1997
By Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angelina Jolie gets down to The Rolling Stones. Video inside. Return to archive
04-26-02 09:37 AM
CS Download a Scene from Life or Something Like It
Angelina Jolie gets down to The Rolling Stones. Plus check out some behind-the-scenes footage.

"Satisfaction" - Stereo - 12.2 MB
"Statisfaction" - Mono - 8.5 MB

April 25, 2002 - Steve here, with a couple unique video items from Life or Something Like It starring Angelina Jolie (Tomb Raider), Edward Burns (Sidewalks of Manhattan), Tony Shalhoub (The Man Who Wasn't There) and Stockard Channing (The Business of Strangers). This semi-dark romantic comedy from director Stephen Herek (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Rock Star) hits theaters this weekend. What's ready here for your QuickTime viewer is a scene from the film along with two intriguing on-set vids.

In Life or Something Like It Angelina Jolie plays blond bombshell Laine Kerrigan, a TV reporter featured on the successful show That's Seattle Life. Edward Burns plays Pete, Laine's cameraman. Laine and Pete have sort of a mutual love-hate relationship, partially exemplified by divergent career goals and work-ethic philosophies. Laine aspires to become a network TV news anchor and she'll do whatever it takes to get there; on the other hand Pete's content turning down a higher paying TV gig in New York to take it easy in Seattle. Actually, Laine's career and general all-around life is at its best point ever. Then one day, in the midst of a report, a street prophet named Prophet Jack (played by Tony Shalhoub) informs her she has one week to live. At first Laine ignores the news, but when some of Jack's prophecies occur she begins to worry.

In this scene, after much distress Laine has accepted that her life will possibly end in a few days. That being the case, she decides it's time to loosen up on camera. What transpires is an impromptu performance of The Rolling Stone's "Satisfaction."

Take it away, Angelina...

04-26-02 11:51 AM
luxury1 Ya'll know she was the half-naked chick running around in Anybody Seen My Baby video, right?
04-26-02 03:19 PM
gypsy Yeah, I knew she was the one in that video...
04-26-02 04:25 PM
Joey Gypsy , she has nothing on you my Queen .

04-26-02 04:27 PM
gypsy Thanks, Joey! I won't see the movie, because I can't stand Edward Burns...I love Angelina, so I'll just wait 'til it comes out on video...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.