ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing The Tour - NYC 1997
By Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JEREMIAH FREED!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
04-24-02 12:22 AM
Taf I just want to pass on some GREAT music!!!! Check out JEREMIAH FREED @ www.jeremiahfreed.com They have their first major label CD out in stores now!!!! You will love them!! I promise! Thanx
04-24-02 12:57 AM
gypsy DELETE THIS!!! I AM SO SICK OF SOLICITORS DOING THIS SHYT!!!!!
04-24-02 01:13 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! The last time that I checked, this is a STONES message board. If you are a regular member here and wish to pass along some cool tunes, that's one thing, but for all we know your favorite band may be Creed. No Stones content in sight!
04-24-02 04:18 AM
gypsy You tell 'em...we don't take too kindly to your type on these here boards, mister!!
04-24-02 11:57 AM
Cardinal Ximinez So anybody know why Jeremiah was freed? And why was he in jail in the first place? Is he some kind of evil crime kingpin? A heroin smuggler? A terrorist?

Notice how Freed & Creed rhyme? I'll bet they sound alike too!
04-24-02 12:17 PM
KeepRigid "So anybody know why Jeremiah was freed? And why was he in jail in the first place?"

Cardinal, I'm reading this and all I can think is "UNJUST". Something is telling me he was wrongly accused. This is just what I'm getting, so I go with it.

Just like I think we may be unjustly accusing Taf of soliciting the board. You know, really, we're all friends here, right? I mean, so what if someone wants us to check out a new band that they like? It is every bit just like this new miracle salve I happen to be selling that can increase penis size by 26%. We have had some fantastic results, folks, let me tell you. One gentleman emailed to let us know that his own penis had taken to sleeping in the spare guestbed- complaining that it simply needed more room at night! (Did I mention that the gentlemen happened to have a very attractive co-worker making use of his guestbedroom THAT VERY NIGHT!!! Hoo-hah! SUCCESS!!!)

Remember, who is your wife really going to be thinking about when you kiss her- you, or that gentlemen down the block with 26% more love? I thought so.

Listen, Jeremiah has been FREED- when will you be?
04-24-02 02:15 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer I'd just like to add a small disclaimer at this point:

The KEEPRIGID! MIRACLE SALVE is currently patent pending, and did NOT result in the death or harm of any animals during the testing phase.

There is also absolutely no truth to the internet rumours of vas deferens calcifications and/or permanent physical damage. Results will obviously vary and may 'appear' less dramatic in circumcised subjects. Rapid gains may lead to increased breast size, which, if undesired, user is urged to discontinue use. Some loss of potency is normal and should not be grieved. Also, anyone taking Xanax would bode well to avoid this product altogether.

KEEP RIGID! ENTERPRISES is an independent contracting firm operating out of
04-24-02 02:18 PM
gypsy Keep! Do not tell other people about the salve! Damnit! That is just between you & me. All I can tell everyone is that 26% more Keep is on time! Our relationship was at a standstill; however, as soon as Keep tried this miracle cream, we are happy as clams!
04-24-02 02:25 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer Oh my...okay, just one more disclaimer:

"Our relationship was at a standstill; however, as soon as Keep tried this miracle cream, we are happy as clams!"

Inna, if you are reading this, there is no way this could be used as a confession of guilt in a court of law.

More to the point, this "Russian wedding to [my client]" you are currently attacking me with- okay, that don't count. I mean, really, would you care to point to "Russia" on a map, my dear?

I thought so.
04-24-02 04:12 PM
gypsy How did we go from "Jeremiah Freed" to Keep's miracle salve? hmmmmm.....
04-28-02 09:38 PM
Taf
Hey Keep!!! Ty for your support!! You know I bet once aupon a time the Rolling Stones started small and local! And besides, That's all I wanted to do is share great music with you all! I know you all appreciate good music or you wouldn't be here! And NO they aren't Creed wanna be's!
For those who may have checked them out. THANK YOU!!
ROCK ON!!
Terry
04-28-02 11:00 PM
Cardinal Ximinez So what kind of wannabes do they sound like?

Aerosmith?

Motley Crue?

Kiss?

Blink 182?

Christina Aguilera?

Spice Girls?

Jackson 5?
04-29-02 02:26 AM
gypsy See, Cardinal? He's already got your mind wondering about their music. Geez, you've probably already ordered a "Jeremiah Freed" CD...
04-29-02 11:28 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Now I remember!

Jeremiah must have been captured by savage indians in the high mountains of Colorado!

Jeremiah Johnson made his way into the mountains.......

I don't remember the part where he gets captured, but it's been a while since I've seen the movie...

Obviously, after years of captivity on a reservation, Jeremiah has been freed!

Free to kill "bars(translated by the babelfish as: bears), and, and , and, do other mountain man stuff...

Yay! Jeremiah is freed!

Robert Redford must be so happy.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.