ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith/Anita Header Return to archive
04-28-03 12:55 PM
Factory Girl This picture really captures the down side of their relationship, imo. I know it was taken during a fire at Redlands. Anita appears to really be tearing into Keith, and he's just trying to slag it off in a helpless way. Also, check their body language.
04-28-03 01:09 PM
jb Well, the bottom line is that she now looks like a troll while Keith has continued to be on top of his game for some 40 plus years....
04-28-03 01:28 PM
Factory Girl True, true. jb, expecting another lovely afternoon with the secretary?
04-28-03 01:38 PM
jb We had a great time this weekend at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami.. They have a five star restaurant called Azuls which all of you should try to go to atleast once.....but the wife is really getting suspicious and I think my fun days are numbered.
[Edited by jb]
04-28-03 01:51 PM
Joey " but the wife is really getting suspicious and I think my fun days are numbered. "

Nah , Don't talk like that , you make Joey shudder .

Even if the wife DOES find out , just tell her how much you love her and toss in some sundry shallow flattery and shiny beads and you will be all set to roll again ...............................

Damn Straight My Fellow Jewish Brother .....................ain't life Grand ?????

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY CLINTON }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hillary in ' 04 ---- BET THE RANCH !!!!

04-28-03 01:54 PM
jb Thanks Joey....I am buying the wife a new 800,000 dollar home in Boca, and as my lawyer friend tells me, it's a shame you'll never get to live there!
04-28-03 01:58 PM
Joey

" Thanks Joey....I am buying the wife a new 800,000 dollar home in Boca, and as my lawyer friend tells me, it's a shame you'll never get to live there! "

It's only money Josh .....................................................can't take it with you .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
04-28-03 03:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL now I see that I made a mistake, in the caption the JB stands for Jack Daniels, Keith's Scotch is NOT J.B.
04-28-03 03:23 PM
Joey Keith drinks " Rebel Yell " ...........................................or he USED to around the " Steel Wheels " Period .

JJJJJJJJJJACKY !

04-28-03 03:35 PM
jb JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-28-03 04:55 PM
gypsy jb, for a small fee, I will loan my Joey to your wife...he'll keep her busy...and you can continue your sordid affair with your dirty whore...I mean secretary.
04-28-03 05:03 PM
icydanger lol

I was wondering what JB the tank was filled with
lol (lately the tank has been leaky)
04-28-03 05:55 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Poor Keith... Anita yelling at him and he's just looking and going "Eh." Either he's too stoned to really be coherant or knows he can't do jack about it.

Or both. Poor guy. Why is it every house he goes into catches fire or has something horrible happen to it?

-tSYX --- She's on fire...
04-28-03 08:09 PM
LadyJane Anita was one tough chick! Keith looks p-whipped in this photo! KEITH, WHIPPED!!

LadyJ.

04-28-03 10:33 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Whups, computer screwup. Sorry.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
04-28-03 10:34 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anita was one tough chick! Keith looks p-whipped in this photo! KEITH, WHIPPED!!

LadyJ.

Keith? Whipped? Nuh-uh! Too stoned to do anything, maybe, but never whipped, ahhh no. Two very strong folks up on that header! That's why they swapped clothes like that!

-tSYX --- Who's that comin' round, round dat cornah...
04-29-03 06:59 AM
MarthaMyDear He DOES look p-whipped!!! SHE'S GOT THE SILVAH, BABY!!! OH, YEA!!! YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! lol................................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HERE'S TO P'S THAT CAN WHIP!!! lol................................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Nevermind me... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many lattes and too few zzz's!!! lol................................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 07:19 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anita was one tough chick! Keith looks p-whipped in this photo! KEITH, WHIPPED!!

LadyJ.

yes indeed, one tough chick though i agree tsyx - i never saw keith as whipped rather, as by his own admission, one blinded by a flash of love

and tsyx your remark that he's either too stoned or knows he can't do anything about it - well i'd go more with the latter - drugs don't create a new personality but rather distort/shade/highlight that on which they take effect...one of the most instructive comments about keith's personality , to me , came from keith himself.. way back when in the fab '60's he answered this list of fan club magazine type questions, apart from the usual stuff like what is your favourite colour and what kind of car do you drive there was a question - what would you be if you weren't a musician?? - keith's answer "a lay-about... but a very high class one"

as for anita , well jb time waits for no woman either and at least, as far as i know, she hasn't resorted to botox...hell, she was the brains behind the whole operation -where do you think mick and keith got half their attitudes and poses from...she is as essential to the mix as stu - god bless her

as for the header it's a beautiful shot, why do they look so cool?? - well, you wonder what there reactioins would be if the house on fire was the only place they had to call home or maybe at that point they really were rolling stones and there was no place to call home

still syyx - i see your point - drugs hmust have had some part to play - i mean, how did the joint catch on fire in the first place???
04-29-03 07:49 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I agree, SIA, drugs don't give you a new personality, but I'm sure they were helpin' Keith right about then ease the pain of loss of his house.

He has that tired "Well, there it goes" look on his face.

Or, as Voodoo says, maybe he's looking at the ground and playing some air guitar.

---tSYX --- Well byyyyyyye bye bye bye...
04-29-03 10:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, I'm gonna make some changes to the captions, first of all the quote about the firemen getting stoned will be by Anita not by Keith, I'm just trying to figure out the best quotes for the captions, feel free to post yours LOL.

Keithfucius (playing air guitar) say
"Oops!!! And the firemen are all stoned with the stuff they found inside"

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

The Redlands Fire - 1973 -Photo from the LFI Archives

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003