ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UK ON SALE NOW!!!!!!! Return to archive
04-28-03 11:37 AM
brianisnotdead OK
On sale now!
RSFC www.rollingstones.com :
1 September Glasgow (SECC),
5 September Manchester (Arena),
9 September Dublin (The Point, YESSSSSS!),
14 September London (Wembley).

ERIK
www.shattered.nl (The Netherlands)
04-28-03 12:26 PM
Gazza those pricks at rs.com never cease to amaze me

they put tickets on sale through their fan club and (same as last time)STILL havent sent e-mails to members telling them this is the case!! The Dublin show was only announed in the press here a few hours ago!

managed to get five for Dublin by taking out another membership - and theyre at the back of the arena on the balcony (front 3 rows admittedly) despite being level 1 pricing!

the smallest arena show on the entire tour - and the ticket limit per show is EIGHT!! that even applies for the pre-sale. Even stadium gigs only had about that (and 4 for pre-sales!). It'll be like an early Christmas for the scalpers with THESE limits!

still,at least thats the main "sweat" out of the way for Friday. Now I can concentrate on Wembley and Glasgow and just hope they dont add additional shows when I'm at work!

Thanks to Erik and Martha for letting me know about the sale! Much appreciated.

Sir Stonesalot - pack yer golf clubs
[Edited by Gazza]
04-28-03 11:37 PM
Angiegirl 8 tix??? What, are they afraid they won't sell out one tiny arena or what? Or are they afraid they'll have to put AC-DC or ZZ Top there as an opener ?

I think rs.com management and whoever else responsible have never heard of "logic" before. Well, their own logic perhaps.

Ah, whatever... everyone enjoy your tix!
04-29-03 12:41 AM
MarthaMyDear No problem, Gary!!! That IS very bizarre (8 ticket maximum, etc.)... WIERD!!! lol............................. Have fun, whoever's going, and don't buy tix from any scalpers there, etc.!!! lol............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Just to add... Why do they suck so much?!?!?! lol.................................... I mean, you would THINK an organization with MONEY and who represent the ROLLING STONES, etc., would know how to OPERATE and HAVE A BRAIN, for Christ's sake!!! CHRIST!!! THEY SUCK!!! It's LAUGHABLE!!! lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just my two cents... lol.................................... They just make me cringe... lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Sorry but had to share... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
04-29-03 10:30 AM
Scot Rocks When you pay for your membership on Rollingstones.com would you have to make it by credit crd for you to be able to buy a ticket today? or if you used a debit/switch could you still buy your tickets today?

Cheers

Mark
04-29-03 01:08 PM
MarthaMyDear Mark, check the Help link/section there 'cause I used my debit card with my US membership to buy Wiltern tix and that worked and you could use a debit card for the US memberships, at least, so I would THINK it would be the same for the rest of the world (?!?!?!)... Check their Help link/section, though, for confirmation of that, etc.... HAVE FUN!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (It wouldn't hurt to call them, also, and they would be listed under: Ultra Star Entertainment in the Credits link/section... The Help and Credits links/sections can be found at the bottom of all (or most) of the web pages on the fan club site: http://www.rollingstones.com)
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
04-29-03 01:57 PM
jb I am undecided.
04-29-03 02:29 PM
Scot Rocks Thanks Martha, I'll wait and try using a credit card later, its not letting me join just now for some reason, it keeps crashing when i get to the the payment stage.

Cheers

Mark
04-29-03 07:59 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry to hear about that, Mark... Yet ONE MORE EXAMPLE of their UNPROFESSIONAL AND LAME-ASS ORGANIZATION AND WEB SITE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I'm being over-the-top but REALLY... This is getting REALLY ridiculous, people... Let's just be honest... You'll get your tix, Mark... Keep trying, ok.?!?!?! If not or you think your seats could have been better, etc., I would actually DEFINITELY complain to them and tell them what happened, ok.?!?!?! For the amount they charge for a membership, some better seats, etc., are the LEAST a PROFESSIONAL organization/corporation should be able to do, alrighty-o?!?!?! Take care and have fun at the show!!!

*** Martha ***
04-29-03 08:26 PM
Scot Rocks Hi Martha thanks!!! I got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssss, im so relieved, standing tickets in an arena to see the Stones, I can't wait!! I wish it was September!!!

Phew! what a day!

It was expensive, however I got them and now I can look forward to what is gonna be one of the best experiences ever1!

Goodnight

Mark

04-30-03 04:08 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm so glad, Mark!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! I can't wait for August, myself, but my wallet sure can... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'll be ok.... I just can't go overboard on the shopping and budget myself until then... It will be good practice for how I mostly SHOULD be living... lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Have fun and ROCK ON!!! And, jb... You are not undecided... You are INSANE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003