ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does anyone like the show Survivor? Return to archive
04-27-03 07:04 PM
stone jr. I like Survivor. If you do, who do you think will be voted off next?

Matthew
Rob
Butch
Jenna
Heidi
Christy

Who do you think will go next?
04-27-03 08:22 PM
vampire No, only Soul Survivor

Actually I never saw. Here in Brazil we had the end, few week ago, Big Brother 3. It was funny...
[Edited by vampire]
04-27-03 08:58 PM
Lazy Bones I must admit, my wife and I put the girls to bed early on Thursday...then, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, I mean, we watch Survivor - religiously.
04-28-03 10:25 PM
corgi37 I think the whole thing is getting a bit boring. Either that, or the latest crop of "survivors" are as dull as dog-dish water. Is there going to be another one? Here in Oz, we missed out on (i think it was)series 3, in favour of a very lame local version. I gotta say though, i think Heidi is so overrated. I like the deaf chick. Actually, i have been thinking lately how much i would like to see the 1st surivor again, just to see how much the format has changed, or indeed, matured. Out of all these shows, i think the amazing race was by far the best, particularly the 1st series. Trouble was, the tv station that had the rights to it over here kept on fucking up the times. IT was on Tuesday nights then thursday, then monday, then friday. Times varied every week from 10.30pm - 1am. Oh, and if there are any doubts, the Aussie version of Temptation Island was the best ever. Heaps of drunk sluts (most were models, and 1 was a Penthouse Pet), heaps of T & A, no pixellated bits. Rivetting stuff.
04-28-03 10:50 PM
Gimme Shelter Jenna
04-28-03 10:51 PM
steel driving hammer I did the first 2 episodes, but not anymore.

Also Who Wants To Be A Millionare, but only for 2 years.

But I will watch even the Re-Runs of Seinfeld anytime they're on.

Seinfeld Re-Runs are better than anything thats what's on your cable TV today, still.

Besides The Sopranos and maybe Fox News w/ Sheppard Smith.

Or the Sunday Political shows like Face The Nation (Sleigh The Nation) or Meet The Press (Meet The Depressed)

But still w/ my 300+ channels, there is still nothing on....

I just put in a Stones VHS or DVD and I'm all smiles!

04-29-03 02:29 AM
marko no...i really don�t watch Tv at all.I only watch CSI,and
sometimes x-files...that maybe once in 2 months.
04-29-03 07:47 AM
Factory Girl No, I've never seen Survivor or x-files or Alias or CSI or the Sopranos. I watch stuff on dvd.
04-29-03 01:07 PM
vampire I like Buffy and Charmed.
I use to like also Dark Angel, but just because the girls...

A woman walked into the pharmacy and asked for a vibrator. The pharmacist gestured with her index finger and said, "Come this way." The woman replied, "If I could come that way, I wouldn't need a bloody vibrator."

[Edited by vampire]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003