ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Additional UK Shows Now on TM site (no on-sale date yet though!) Return to archive
04-26-03 07:17 PM
Gazza www.ticketmaster.co.uk have now confirmed two of the previously rumoured additional UK arena shows on their site

these are:

SECC, Glasgow - September 1st
Wembley Arena, London - September 14th

Note that a concert for MEN arena,Manchester for September 5th was listed earlier today but seems to have been removed for now. I wouldnt get unduly concerned about that however!

note that in each case, the dates confirmed match the 1st of the rumoured two night stands at each venue that we have listed here previously (they are provisionally scheduled to play additional shows in glasgow (3rd), manchester (7th) and Wembley (15th)

There is no information available yet when the tickets will be on sale, but this would indicate it will surely happen very soon.

Obviously, theres nothing there about Dublin as tickets for that show will be available through TM Ireland (www.ticketmaster.ie). Nothing on that site at the moment, howver or on the promoters' site (www.mcd.ie)
04-26-03 07:23 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks for posting this Gazza. Its just a shame im going to miss those extra UK shows. Still, Sanfransico is calling me. What can a poor boy do?

Alex
04-27-03 05:33 AM
BillyBoll Brilliant news. Thanks for the info Gazza.

Just need to work out how many more shows I can afford!!
04-27-03 06:00 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Great news, thanks Gazza!
04-27-03 06:25 AM
Zeeta Gazza = the man
04-27-03 06:41 AM
MarthaMyDear Yes, these extra dates are looking pretty good to me, also!!! Thank you, Gary!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-27-03 02:14 PM
Gazza It seems Glasgow will be on sale Friday morning, according to Jimm who posted this info on IORR's "Tell me" page

"Sunday Mail today has a (extremely!) small article saying tickets for SECC go on sale Friday at the box office or by phone on 0870 040 4000".

I cant for the life of me grasp why the fuck they persist on using Fridays for on-sale dates. Don't they ever realise that some of us work during the week and not everyone has internet access at work etc. and cant really take mornings off every time theres a new show ons ale. What the hell's wrong with weekend sale dates all of a sudden?
04-27-03 05:39 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:
What the hell's wrong with weekend sale dates all of a sudden?

Move to Holland: tix sales always start on saturday!
04-27-03 08:42 PM
MarthaMyDear Fuck... Like, I can really afford more shows... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm full of shit... lol.............................. Would be nice, though... Anyways, just talking out loud... Don't mind me.. HE!!! HE!!! Peace and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003