ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Irish Pub Sign Return to archive
04-25-03 09:46 PM
Lazy Bones I received this from my sister-in-law who's married to an Irishman. Just take a bloody guess who I thought of? I had to post it here for a chuckle.

04-26-03 01:52 PM
Monkey Woman This link doesn't seem to work. What's the URL?
04-26-03 02:31 PM
RubyFriday lol....you linked it from your harddrive
04-26-03 02:49 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
This link doesn't seem to work. What's the URL?

Good question. I novocoded the jpg and it was there yesterday..?
04-26-03 05:51 PM
Angiegirl LB, you'll first have to upload the jpg to a server. If it's on your harddrive, we can't see it. (maybe a 'duh' remark, but still...I saw that you posted a pic in another thread too and it didn't show too).
If you don't have a server to upload it to, you can email it to me and I will put it online for you.
[email protected]

[Edited by Angiegirl]
04-26-03 06:25 PM
Monkey Woman I love your avatar, Angiegirl. I've seen that drawing somewhere, can't remember when or where... Could you tell me what it is?
04-26-03 07:09 PM
Angiegirl Thanx! Well, I have an official t-shirt of the Brixton Academy club gig in London, 19 July 1995. That drawing is on the front of the shirt, though they didn't even play Heartbreaker in that show, and I scanned it and edited it with Photoshop (the glowy edges). I don't know if it's been also used somewhere else.
04-26-03 07:55 PM
Monkey Woman Now I remember. It was on Mick's tee-shirt during some gigs of the VL tour, just saw it recently on the TV documentary Let It Bleed about the Stones' 40 year career.
04-27-03 02:50 AM
Angiegirl OK, here is Lazy Bones' picture, especially for Gazza isn't it?
It's very funny!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
04-27-03 04:33 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
OK, here is Lazy Bones' picture, especially for Gazza isn't it?
It's very funny!

LOL!
04-27-03 05:41 AM
MarthaMyDear Gary, do you really get that drunk??? I didn't see that when he was here!!! lol............................ Maybe I missed seeing that (?!?!?!)... Anyways, guess we'll find out in August, huh?!?!?! lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
04-27-03 09:33 AM
Lazy Bones Thanks, Angiegirl. And, no, I wasn't insinuating that Gary's a piss tank..lol. The title attached to it was indeed, "Irish Pub Sign". I wasn't making that up. I must add, however, that it is therapeutic to have a few once in a while!

Any way, enjoy the chuckle.
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
04-27-03 10:20 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh... Sorry, Lazy Bones!!! lol............................. I didn't know what you meant and, anyways, it's no big deal... I'm tired so I probably misread that... SORRY!!! lol.................................... I'm an alcoholic so a drink for me would not be too great... BUT, I CAN SHOP LIKE A FIEND!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care and ROCK ON, alrighty?!?!?! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003