ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Weeding time! Return to archive
04-25-03 08:21 PM
Martha Hello my dear Stonesian family. I just got some very good news after a long harrowing week of wading through some medical tests....and I am fine which I learned a few hours ago. WHEW!

So now that I am relieved of that stress and major distraction....

I want to offer to TWO people that are members of this wonderful family, Marko's 40 Year Era constructed 10 CD set and the Stripped and Naked 2 CD set which is a total of 12 CD's....and a shit load of listening time! YAY!

I've already taken on two other infamous members of this community and will take just two more....on a first come first serve basis. Just PM me and we'll go from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Life IS good...and Stones IS Stones!

I listened to Ya Ya's immediately upon hearing the good news about my medical stuff today......absolutely the ONLY way to celebrate!!!!

Hugs to everyone,
Martha
04-25-03 08:47 PM
Scot Rocks Congratulations Martha, I am happy for you, glad you got some good news, keep dancing to the Stones are u will stay in perfect health just look at Mick!!!

Mark
04-25-03 09:37 PM
Martha

<--------The Hell with Mick..just look at ME! crackle cackle....hahahaha!

Thanks Scot Rocks! You rock!

kisses,
Martha
04-26-03 09:35 AM
Nellcote Cheers Martha! Glad to hear the GREAT news!!
04-26-03 10:02 AM
stewed & Keefed Hi Martha,

So glad you had good news

Steve.
04-26-03 11:27 AM
Martha Thank you so much for the well-wishes Nellcote and stewed & Keefed...you both make me smile this morning..it is a good day already!!!

I am officially filled up now so I am closing my offer of weeding. Look for other members to throw up a weed offer soon if you are wanting this incredible set. Someone will graciously take you on. This board is the absolute BEST!

Have a great weekend everyone.....!

Burning and churning...all day and all night!

Hugsies,
Martha
04-26-03 08:51 PM
gypsy Congrats, Martha! I'm very happy for you. I had no idea. I'm very glad you're healthy. Email me anytime!
04-26-03 11:43 PM
Martha Hi Gypsy!!! Thanks so much for the kind words. I've missed chatting with you too. I'll get a personal message off to you soon! I'm glad, as always, to see you on the board. :-)

Hugs,
Martha
04-28-03 08:57 AM
Factory Girl Martha, I'm so happy that you're doing fine. You must be so relieved. Stay cool and beautiful! I love your Stonesy spirit!
04-28-03 01:45 PM
Martha Thanks a lot for those kind words Factory Girl.....the feeling is mutuaI, I love your Stonesy spirit also!!!!! It sure is nice to be moving forward with good health. Everyone here at Rocks Off are the absolute BEST!!!!!!

love, hugs and kisses,
Martha

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003