ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA YOU'RE THE BEST! Return to archive
04-24-03 11:49 PM
Madafaka My mom wake me up with a great notice. I've recived HBO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN VHS from Gazza!
Thank you man! You rulez! Thank you for the small letter too

Tell me! Tell me what do you want of my trade list. What you choose it will be yours.

Cheers!

Max
04-25-03 07:10 AM
Jumacfly Reading this kind of post is a great pleasure!!
this Board definitely FUCKIN' rules!!!!!

cheers
Ju
04-25-03 11:11 AM
jb Gazza, I look forward to receiving "The River Dance" boots as soon as possible. Thanks mate!!!!
04-25-03 12:15 PM
Gazza LOL
04-25-03 01:26 PM
J.J.Flash I didn't receive my copy yet!
I only can sit and cry....
04-25-03 01:45 PM
Gazza > I didn't receive my copy yet!
I only can sit and cry....

both were sent the same day. Brazil may have a better football team but it seems Argentina has a better postal system! I'm sure it'll get there soon!

04-26-03 02:45 AM
marko Hmmm i don�t wanna interrupt your conversation,but anyone
interested getting this on DVD?how about you gazza?
btw how good is your copy of HBO?
04-26-03 02:42 PM
Gazza it's a master.

My current cheap DVD wont play CDR's and I presume copies of pirated or privately recorded DVD's though. I'm sure a new machine would though!

if I send you a copy or help in some way,let me know
04-26-03 07:53 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:

both were sent the same day. Brazil may have a better football team but it seems Argentina has a better postal system! I'm sure it'll get there soon!

Thank you very much Boss. I'm happy! Thank you so much again.
About our postal system, I'm not in S�o Paulo (capital), maybe this is the problem about delay. But Madafaka lives in Buenos Aires, which have the better mail agencies than cities in country side.
Gazza, thank you very much! Let me know if I could do something for you. Feel free to PM me.
04-27-03 02:33 AM
marko yes,,,,gazza a new copy of HBO is welcome,,,,get a new
dvd player,and i�ll burn that for you.I�ve done some shows
on dvd,but prices for blank dvd�s just been too high,like
8euros,they were 15!! 7months ago...
04-28-03 01:21 PM
jb Marko, I received a great copy of 1/18/03.....I am closing in on your records!!!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003