ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What do you use to do mp3? Return to archive
04-24-03 07:27 PM
vampire I�m using Easy CD-DA, but last weeks it�s f* my files...I don�t know what�s goin on.
Anyone could suggest another good prog, please?
[Edited by vampire]
04-24-03 07:34 PM
steel driving hammer

Bakie Dooooooooon't Stop!
04-25-03 12:34 PM
vampire

No one?

04-25-03 12:40 PM
egon take it you mean changing music from cd into mp3?

i use CDex.

it's simple and it does it all (wave/mp3, mp3/wave etc)

i got it of kazaalite, but i think you can also

download it for free here http://www.cdex.n3.net/

cheers
04-25-03 12:46 PM
vampire Thanks
04-25-03 01:40 PM
J.J.Flash Vampire, I always use the Easy CD-DA Extractor. Always good enough for me. I tried another encoder softwares, but, forget.....
04-25-03 01:59 PM
vampire JayJay,
The CD-DA Extractor is f* my files, i will have to use other.
04-25-03 06:25 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
vampire wrote:
"Don't stop, baby don't stop, my honey don't stop, don't ya stop, don't stop..."

I will drink tonight in your honor just because you wrote that!

What a song eh? ESPECIALLY the fade....

Heard the Euro mix is even better, which still I haven't been able maybel to find!

04-25-03 08:44 PM
vampire That�s very kind
04-27-03 07:07 PM
stone jr. I use Lime Wire
04-30-03 10:50 AM
vampire thank you there
04-30-03 12:09 PM
luridchief I'm on the Mac and use iTunes. They just released a new version that rips AAC files. It took me 2 days, but I actually re-ripped my entire CD collection!

The files sound AMAZING! Near-CD quality, better than MP3, although a few folks have bitched about the bit rate of the songs at Apple's new online music store (they are 128 kbps AAC). I like having an actual CD and I don't buy "singles," so that isn't an issue for me.

I re-ripped my CD collection at 192 kbps AAC and am VERY pleased with the new format!

I also added album cover artwork to all of the songs (it shows in a "now playing" widow), which is awesome--especially the great Stones album covers! The best cover scans--quality AND size-wise--seem to be at walmart.com.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003