ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1964 - Dezo Hoffman
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Security girl Return to archive
04-22-03 06:48 PM
vampire I made today a copy of No Security for a friend - Luciane, see her in the pic below - and she was so amazed and liked so much that I felt kinda strange, because, you know, I really don't think is a great album.

Maybe she has liked because she�s only 20 and don't know other Stones albuns, or maybe because it is better than I think (?). Anyway, what do you think about NS?

Lu, at his work...

http://stonesfiles.no-ip.com

[Edited by vampire]
04-22-03 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No Security is a great album, I know it as it's one of the CDs I always found out or in my CD player the next morning when I got totally wasted and/or drunk
04-23-03 02:45 AM
Madafaka I love that album. 2 songs was recorded in Buenos Aires
04-23-03 05:17 AM
Zeeta Yeah NS is all good LOVE saint of me when the crowd just takes over at the end!
04-23-03 05:48 AM
shakedhandswithkeith For me NS is boring and one of the badest stones album. Stripped is boring to, flashpoint is is ok, Still live ist pretty good, Love you live is top.

I hope they wouldn`t make a new live album. they have to do a new studio album with new material and another album with unreleased tracks.

04-23-03 05:52 AM
Moonisup Stripped boring?????
04-23-03 06:35 AM
Zeeta Hand:

NS and Stripped may be a lot of things but they aint boring!?

I admit that NS doesn't have the best performances on it by Keith or Ron but like Voodoo says it is party album and has some good performances and tunes on it.

04-23-03 07:31 AM
Jumacfly agree with you, NS is boring, there isn t any energy,the sound is so poor...well, i hate this record, except of course out of control and saint of me....respect Argentina, you saved this record!
cheers
04-23-03 09:24 AM
vampire
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
No Security is a great album, I know it as it's one of the CDs I always found out or in my CD player the next morning when I got totally wasted and/or drunk

I will listen this record with news... ears...and, of course, i'll invite Lu to listen with me...

04-23-03 09:37 AM
Jumacfly ..it will be hard for me, i m in a Handsome girls addiction period...
04-23-03 09:41 AM
Moonisup IT sounds a bit overproduced maybe, but boring?

well one thing is for sure, live albums aren't the best of the stones, do they have REAL live albums, we can ask that also!
04-23-03 12:56 PM
vampire Well, I love Stripped, it's my fav live albun, much more than any other...But Love You Live sux, except "el mocambo side"...

[Edited by vampire]
04-23-03 02:01 PM
sirfito I don't hate it. To me, it's a great album. Yes: a great album!
Not their best, but i like it!
Best,
Fito
04-23-03 06:00 PM
Joey Please see my Review of NS over at " Keno's Board " and then Thank Me Later ............................

" No Security " Rocks !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY !!!!!
04-23-03 06:11 PM
vampire What you did has been really absolutely amazing

THANKS YOU, so!

...and Lu thanks too,

That�s Sheila, also working. So, now it�s only ME fooling around

http://stonesfiles.no-ip.com

[Edited by vampire]
04-24-03 02:40 AM
Highway Child I have to tell that for me there ain't any boring Stones album.And if there is one which is very interesting it's Stripped,then,after, you listen to Stripped Companion (Oh Honest I Do is a must!!) and it's a gas !!!
04-24-03 08:25 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:

I hope they wouldn`t make a new live album. they have to do a new studio album with new material and another album with unreleased tracks.

a new studio album would be good - a new "tattoo you " of unreleased stuff has the potential to be the album of the decade

as for a new live album, i say yes - they should release live at the enmore so the entire universe can share the buzz!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
04-24-03 08:35 AM
Jumacfly Hi SIA!!
how are you?
is there a bootleg from the enmore show??
you lucky man!!

cheers

julian
04-24-03 08:44 AM
stonedinaustralia hey ju!!

yes i was (am?) a lucky man - (thanks rocks off and fmk!!)

i haven't heard of the boot being around yet - (marko - help!!) - but i do know it was recorded so it's only a matter of time

BUT Adelaide '73 was recorded and I never heard anything from it until '02 so let's hope it doesn't take that long this time around

cheers man - have you got "Blame it on the Stones"??
04-24-03 09:10 AM
Jumacfly I hope it too, if it s not the case our children may enjoy this bootleg!
well, i haven t this "blame it on the stones", what is it??
tell me...

([email protected])

Cheers
04-24-03 09:43 AM
stonedinaustralia ju - i will -it's a nasty habit
04-28-03 10:36 PM
corgi37 NS is deadly dull. Shit choice of songs, sound is awful, it has no life to it. No purpose. I just pray there is no live cd from this tour. Live DVD, hell yeah, i want 3 of them, but cd...The world doesnt need another live Stones cd. The world needs a studio cd, ASAP. For the record, by top official Stones live cd's are;
1. ya-ya's
2. Love you live
3. Flashpoint
4. stripped
5. no security
6. Got live if you want it (but, is it REALLY al "live" record???).
04-28-03 11:39 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
6. Got live if you want it (but, is it REALLY al "live" record???).

Yeah fella, what a shame. Unfortunately, there are non-Live songs, like Fortune Teller.....

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003